CHAPTER 23: Dream Within A Dream

She wiped her tears and screamed at him.

"Why!.....after so many years together....you still went back to her!!"

"No, no, you misunderstood!!....I never did anything with her!"

"Lies!!! Thats what you are good at!!"

She started walking uptairs to the bedroom. He followed her.

"Dont you dare walk the fuck away from me when Im speaking to you!!"

He grabbed her hand but she flinched it out of his and slapped his face hard.

"What are you going to do about it?!" "Huh??!!"

He pulled her in close with such strength and starting kissing her with a dangerous rage.

She kissed him back as the tears fell from her face.

He grabbed her waist and held it in place as he started to move his crotch against hers. She gasped a moan between the kisses as he took in his tongue to deepen the kiss.

He pushed her down to the bed as he knelt above her to untie his belt. In one swift motion he pulled up her dress and started caressing her core. He slightly pulled down his pants to expose his hard lengh.

His anger had intensified from the argument they had. Lowering his head down to kiss her again as he slide his cock into her core without hesitation.

She gasped as he picked up the pace.

"I hate you!....get off me!!"

But her legs wrapped around his waist tighter.

His hand went up to her neck to caress it.

As he was thrusting faster, he could feel a climax coming on.

"I.......did......not.......fuck.........her!!!!" He said between thrusts.

Her body was whimpering from the pleasure and pain. She moaned loudly as his thrusts became stronger.

His caress on her neck tightened as he started to climax. His other hand went to her neck and he started to strangle her.

Her eyes widened at his action as he looked straight into her eyes as he did it. His climax drew closer and his strangle grew more fatal.

She held his hands to try to remove them but there was no use. She struggled for a few more seconds before her hands fell limp by her sides.

His eyes widened as he pulled out his cock from a dead woman's body.

He briefly looked at his hands as his eyes filled with tears.

"What have I done?!"

***********************

The court found him guilty and sentenced him to life in prison for murder. He was also found to have a mental illness that required him to be in a maximum security prison with monitors to watch out for any peculiar action.

*********************

-----FLASHBACK------

CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO ADULTS AFTER COURT SESSION:

Adult A: "Keep him away from this house.....he cant be here"

Adult B: "Of course, I will take him to his aunt"

Adult A: "Make sure he receives therapy for what transpired"

Adult B: "Why?"

Adult A: "He was in the closet of their bedroom and saw everything"