CHAPTER 8: A Kiss

His hand moved to hold my cheeks as he deepened the kiss.

I grabbed his shirt on both sides of his waist to help myself balance from the weakness in my legs that I felt.

His hand slowly moved away from my cheek and down to my neck, caressing it in a strange way.

I opened my mouth to breathe and he took the chance to let in his tongue.

He continued to caress my neck in a wierd way. His grab on the front of my neck became more firm. I moaned as his tongue explored my mouth.

His grip became stronger.

Suddenly, he pulled away with the most surprised expression on his face. He looked down at his hands. "Did I hurt you?" He asked desparately.

I couldnt believe the sudden question.

"Umm....no we were just.....umm....kissing. Whats wrong"?

"Nothing....I just....umm...Im sorry for my sudden action...its a pretty night, you look beautiful under the moonlight and I lost focus for a moment......"

I reassured him "its ok, dont beat yourself down....its my fault too....I kissed you back." Why did I kiss him back?

He smiled at my remark. She kissed me back.

"Umm we should get back". I suggested.

"Right!! I will drive you back to the school dorm".

We got in the car. The ride back was extremely awkward. In that moment I wanted to hide under a rock.

We arrived at the school grounds. He walked me to the dorm yard. He tried to open the gate. It was locked.

He checked the time, it was 12AM. His eyes widened. "We were out so long that your dorm gate got locked".

"Oh no!" I pouted. "Not fair at all. I need to get in!"

We tried calling the gatekeeper but she was fast asleep and didnt pick up her phone after 4 attempts.

"Come over to my house, its really late and you cant get in here" he suggested. Before I could respond he gently grabbed my wrist to walk back to the car.

We arrived at his house in less than 10 minutes. My eyes widened at the grand status of the mansion as he pulled out his keys and opened the main door.

"Follow me, I will show you to the guest room". I nodded and we went upstairs. I looked back down at the living room as we went higher. It was so beautiful and breathtaking.

We walked down one of the hallways and he opened a door for me. It was dark inside. He entered first to switch on the light. I entered right after him. "Do you like it"?

"Ummm....I chuckled...Im just grateful I have a place to sleep".

"I'll be right back" he dashed out the room. But I did not hear him say this. My eyes were focused on the beauty of the room and the intricate detail of the tapestry that hang over the bed.

I rubbed my eyes and sat on the bed. Its was nice and hard. I stood up to unzip my dress to get out my restraining bra. I succeeded in taking it off along with my dress. I had only panties on.

"I thought I should bring you some sleep clothes-"......

I turned around without thinking and flashed him my boobs. I instinctively covered my small mounds with my hands.

His eyes widened and did not leave my body one bit. He looked down to where only my panties remained. He felt like he swallowed a very heavy rock down his throat and his cheeks flashed red.

He looked away. "Im sorry ......I.....I should have knocked". Oh my, she is so beautiful. Everything.....her hair, her lips, her skin, her boobs, her -

My thoughts were cut short by her voice.

"....its my fault for undressing carelessly in a house thats not mine."

He slowly paced towards me with his back facing me. "Here are the clothes". He moved his hand behind his body for me to grab.

"Thanks". I grabbed them and turned away. He sensed my movement and looked over his shoulder at me. He turned around completely to face my back and studied my features from behind me.

Why am I still standing here? I should leave.

But I dont want to......I want to stay.....I want to stay and-

In as much as he tried to stop himself, his hands reached down my naked waist as he placed his lips into my neck. His head was buried in my puffy afro that I had tied up before we went to the restaurant. I gasped and dropped the clothes at his sudden action.

Before I could react and say anything, he bit my neck gently. My hand immedately went up and grabbed his hair from behind me.

The feeling was irresistable. He perfectly explored and knew the right spot.

"YN, you are beautiful" he said in between the kisses on my neck.

His hand went up to my neck to caress it again.....like before.....he lightly stroked it with his fingers. His grip firmed up as he deepened the kiss on my neck.

My sudden moan made him move both his hands to my waist.

His fingers traced the lace of my panties along the pantyline. He was about to pull it down when the bell in the hallway rang. Snapping both of us back to our senses.

His butler would always ring the bell when he is going to sleep to signal to Hoseok that he wont be available for the rest of the night.

Hoseok cursed in korean under his breath against my skin. He hesitantly peeled off his hands from my pantyline and took a few steps back. His breath still trying to normalize.

"I.....that was my butler........I'll get going now. My bedroom is down the hall to your right, call me if you need anything."

I nodded without turning back at him. Still frozen from what had just transpired.

With that he left the room and I let out a huge sigh afterwards.

Great.....he gets to see my body twice in one day. Well done YN......well done.

But.......why did I kiss him back? Why did I respond to his touch? I barely know him......what is this?

*********************