CHAPTER 19: Break Down

The moment my closet door closed, the bedroom door opened and I could hear my sister call my name.

"YN?" She looked around briefly before talking to the girl while still standing in my bedroom. "She doesnt seem to be here" she told the girl.

"Im sure I saw her walk through her door....maybe she stepped out for a moment and isnt back yet".

I cant be in here......let me out!!!!!!! I want out!!!!!! Aaarrggghhh!!!! Please dont...!!!!! I....cant....

Hoseok started to space out. In and out of consciousness he went. He looked up at the clothes hanging in my closet and felt a twist in his chest.

I felt Hoseok's face get wet. In the closet, it was dark so I couldn't see a thing. His breathing also got heavy against my hand while his hand tagged weakly at my sleeve in a desparate move.

I started to worry. Every fibre in me prayed that my sister could leave soon because I had to see whats wrong with Hoseok, why his breathing had suddenly changed and why his face got wet.

"I will just come and check on her another day then". My sister spoke to the girl as they both left my bedroom.

Once I heard the main door close, I opened the closet door. Before I could completely get my body out, Hoseok crawled out at lightning speed and ran to my bathroom.

He opened the toilet seat and throw up. He was in the bathroom for a good 2 minutes and I started to get worried.

Is he ok? Why is he suddenly throwing up?

Another 5 minutes passed......Finally I heard him flash the toilet.

Shortly after he opened the door and I ran to him grabbing him by his arm. He collapsed to the floor taking me with him since I was holding on to his arm.

"Oh my gosh Hoseok!!! Whats wrong...please tell me what's wrong".

His body was extremely weak from the throwing up he had done for 7 straight minutes non-stop. He was sweaty all over....which explains why his face got wet while we were in the closet.

He opened his eyes slowly....his breath was still heavy and strained. We were still on the floor.

"Is...... it ........gone?" He said it so faintly that I could not hear a single word.

"Hoseok please tell me what's wrong...are you ok??"

"Is it gone?"......He struggled to speak. His entire body was tensed up. Anxiety consumed him, taking over his ability to think.

"What do you mean?" I desparately tried to read the situation. Hosoek had no strength to speak so I assured him on something I did not undertstand.

"Its gone....dont worry....its gone now." I lifted up his upper body into a hug. Rocking back and forth....I kept on assuring him. In this moment, I just wanted him to relax.

After a good 10 minutes, his breathing began to normalize. I helped him get on my bed. I loosened up his tie and took off his jacket. He was still sweating and his body was hot.

I walked into my bathroom to get some cold water into a dish with a clean towel. Applying some cold compress to his forehead, his temperature started to go down eventually.

Hoseok, please get better.

************************

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally opened his eyes. I was still applying cold compress to his forehead. Confused at what he saw, he frowned.

"What happened?" He said slowly.

"You.... threw up and collapsed".

"Huh?". He held my hand to stop me from applying the cold compress.

"Dont worry about that right now, we need to get you better. I will explain everything later". I proceeded to squeeze the water from the towel to start the process again.

"YN, I fine, just tell me what happened".

"No, you are not fine, ever since I met you....you have never seemed to be fine". Tears welled up my eyes.

"I have been trying to figure out what made you sick so suddenly for the past half hour and I hate that I am not able to do anything more than this because you wont tell me anything about you that I need to look out for and possibly help you with". The tears already fell in clean straight lines along my cheek.

"YN, Im sorry.....but I honestly dont remember what happened".

I widened my eyes. "What do you remember?".

"We were kissing....we were kissing and......thats it".

I couldnt believe it. How could he forget?

"We were kissing and my sister came looking for me so we had to hide.....we hid in the closet. After she left you crawled out of the closet and ran to my bathroom to throw up....after throwing up for 7 minutes straight, you collapsed".

I noticed Hoseok's body tense up when I said we hid in the closet.

"Hoseok, please tell me what made you sick so suddenly....I promise I will help you".

His eyes never met mine. They constantly darted back and forth.

"I hate closets". He said briefly.

"Thats not a reason to completely get so sick like that.....unless you are......"

He looked up at me before I finished my sentence.

........claustrophobic"....... My eyes widened and faced his direction as I said the word.

"Is that why you cant get on elevators too?"

He slowly nodded.

"What made you this way?"

"I....I really dont know. I just know I hate closets and elevators."

He looked down at his hands. Not knowing what to do with them. I got on the bed and sat up beside him. Wrapping my arms around him while placing my chin on the top of his head.

"Dont worry, I will help you figure it out......and I am sorry for pushing you into the closet....if I knew this would happen I would not have dared".

I felt his body relax a little under my embrace.

"Its not your fault, none of us would have guessed your sister would come over". He spoke with a weak voice as he reassured me. I was happy with his words and squeezed him tighter into my embrace.

But why did he have a loss of memory? How come he recalls nothing at all?

Hoseok was so tired and weak, he slept so soundly without moving too much. I dozed off with my arms still around him.

*******************

A/N: For anyone who is not aware, a person is claustrophobic if they experience any physical discomfort triggered by fear of being in a small enclosed space

A/N: For anyone who is not aware, a person is claustrophobic if they experience any physical discomfort triggered by fear of being in a small enclosed space. This usually comes in form of a panic attack.