CHAPTER 49: Recovery

It was not easy. Every stage had its challenges. Hoseok was slowly on the road to recovery.

His friends and family was always around to help him break free from the chains of his past. The agency had fojnd a way to work around his recovery and his hyungs and dongsaengs would regularly visit whenever they had time.

Mr. Seo had regular session with him like before. He made him follow a strict regimen with the correct meds to help with his sleepless nights.

He still had the nightmares but it was not as bad as before. His treatment kept them under control, including the migraines. The school semester was almost over but Hoseok had managed to get back to dance class.

"I get to have my boyfriend and my dance partner back". I smiled widely at him and he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I could say the same for myself. I get to have my girlfriend and my dance partner back".

"You sound so cheesy". I said.

He chuckle. "You're the one that started it".

I scoffed at him. "Yeah....right".

"Thank you". He said.

"Uh.....why the sudden manners?"

His face had a serious expression. "Thank you for being with me at my lowest points and for saving me". He placed a kiss on the back of my hand that was in his all this time.

We were at the park. Sitted on the grass by the lake. I smiled at his words. "I didnt save you, who am I to have that much power?"

"You are the woman I love and the one who never left". He said as he leaned in for a kiss.

He broke the kiss and I felt nerves shoot up my spine. Goosebumps forming on my skin with no shame. He pulled me into a hug.

I patted his back. "Well, thats even more cheesy of you to say".

He pouted. "Im serious!"

"I know, I kissed his nose. You sounded cute saying it"

He giggled at my words. "Cute?  More like breathtaking". He boasted.

"Know your limits" I said as I giggled at his "ugly" pouty face.

*******************