CHAPTER 33: Crack in the Wall

Namjoon's breathing was uneven and strained. He completely forgot everything he planned and focused on what the butler just told him.

Frantically rushing to the hospital after the butler had given him the details, he arrived at the reception out of breath and impatient.

"Jung Hoseok". He said as he placed his hnds on his knees as he bent down to catch his breath.

The receptionist gave him the room number and he dashed like an olympic champion at lightning speed. He knocked on the door with shaky hands. Jin opened the door. "Namjoon, what are you-"

Namjoons just walked by Jin as though he did not hear him as his gaze wandered toward where Hoseok lay asleep.

"How is he?" His voice was weak as he was catching his breath.

"How did you find out about this?" Yoongi asked as he got up from the couch. "We havent told anyone yet".

"I...I was looking Hoseok's house and the butler told me everything".

"Dont worry, the surgery went well and Hoseok is getting better". Jin tried to reassure him.

"What exactly happened?" Namjoon was still concerned. "Thats what we want to know too, we thought a burglar jumped him but Hoseok is yet to tell us how he got hurt. He was in a pretty bad shape when we found him". Jin continued to explain.

Namjoon held Hoseok's hand in deep thought. "Get well soon hyung" was all he could say as he sighed.

Yoongi approached the door. "I have to go and take a shower, I have been here the whole night."

"Its ok hyung, I will stay here until he wakes up......Jin hyung you can leave as well....have some rest".

"Dont worry about me, I just got here a few minutes before you did to bring food. I'll stay with you."

An hour later, Jin had fallen asleep on the couch while Namjoon fell asleep by Hoseok's bedside. Hoseok started to lose sleep and opened his eyes. He looked down and found Namjoon sleeping with his head rested on the bed.

He frowned when he started to remember how he got in the hospital. The break up.....Namjoon.... and ......YN. As he moved on the bed to try and get out of it, his movements woke Namjoon.

He rubbed his eyes a little. "You're awake? How are you feeling? I only found out everything to-"

"What are you doing here Namjoon?"

"To check up on you ofcourse, why would you ask that?"

"Because I dont need you here. Get out."

"I hope that is a joke coming out of your mouth but then its not funny at all".

Hoseok got out of the bed and stood on his feet. "Im dead serious".

"Is this about what YN told me? Because if it is then you misunderstood. Hoseok scoffed at him. "I dont need you to talk right now".

"Hyung you're overeacting".

At this point Jin was awakened by the conversation. "Oh I am overreacting?! After I saw you two kiss and you still think Im overreacting?!......"

"Hyung we did not kiss!".
Namjoon started to get pissed off by Hoseok'stubborness.

Jin stood up instantly. "Guys break it up, we are in a hospital" he shouted in a whisper-like manner. However he was ignored by Namjoon and Hoseok.

"You think I will believe that? I bet you even fucked her".

"Hyung!"

"Just admit it, you did fuck her and I am pissed about that!"

Namjoon's blood started to boil.  "I dont know who the fuck is giving you these ideas but you got it all wrong................

..............I DID NOT FUCK HER!!!!"

Hoseok froze. He went mute and his eyes began to dart back and forth as Namjoon's words sank in. Suddenly, blurry images started to form in his mind triggered by Namjoon's words.

I did not fuck her

I did not fuck her

I did not fuck her

"I.......did......not.......fuck.........her!!!!" He said between thrusts.

Her body was whimpering from the pleasure and pain........

He looked straight into her eyes as he did it.............His climax drew closer and his strangle grew more fatal............

.............. her hands fell limp by her sides.

His eyes widened as he pulled out his cock from a dead woman's body.

"What have I done?!"

The voices became louder in Hoseok's head. He lifted both his broken hand and his other hand to cover his ears in an attempt to block out the voices.

"No!.........Dont!.......Stop!" She's hurting......she cant......!"

Both Namjoon and Jin's eyes widened as they witnessed Hoseok speak to himself.

"Get away from her!.........Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!"

"Please stop!...........You're hurting her!"

"Please let go of YN!"

Hoseok watched with glassy eyes as an unknown figure strangled me in the images flashing in his mind.

Drops of blood began to escape from one nostril as Hoseok began to struggle with an unforgiving migraine. The more clearer the images got, the more severe the migraine became.

"Tell him to stop....please!!!"

Therapist: "Hoseok-ah, you can tell me anything, why were you in the closet?"

"I dont know!!! Just stop!!!!"

Hoseok fell to his knees as the bleeding worsened. His hospital gown stained by his blood. His hands were still on his ears trying to block out the voices. Jin ran to his side. "Hoseok-ah whats wrong?!" He was frantic and panicky. "Namjoon do something!!"

Namjoon was frozen as he stood in an unnatural posture. His mind was blank as he tried to register the moment. He was snapped back to reality as Jin's voice cracked through his head.

He shook his head rigorously. "Right!! I'll call the doctor!!"
Namjoon scampered out of the hospital room to look for any doctor he saw on sight.

At this point Hosoek's breathing had thinned out and he couldnt get air in. He began to gasp for air as blood rushed to his throat.

"YN is hurting!" She.....cant.....breathe!"

"Someone please save her!!"

"Hoseok-ah!! Whats wrong??!! Please tell me!!" Oh my god!!"
Jin look at his hands as they became stained by Hoseok's bloody nose.

"He's ...........here.........." was the last thing Hoseok said before his eyeballs rolled backwards as he fainted in Jin's arms.

***********************