CHAPTER 22: Climax

He claimed my lips again as he lowered his body onto mine. Still fully dressed himself, he briefly peeled his body off of mine to take off his shirt.

He was left with his sweatpants as he continued kissing me. I grabbed the back of his neck amd opened my mouth for his tongue. He came in immediately with an urgency. He tasted sweet as always.

My legs wrapped around his ass and instinctively pushed his hips down to my core. I could feel his hard cock from inside his sweatpants. He groaned at my action.

"Well someone wants that big boy inside....."

I didnt say a word and pushed his crotch against mine again using my legs with a greater force than the first. The friction drove him mad.

"Fuck, YN thats driving me crazy".

He lifted me slightly off the bed and reached behind my back to undo my bra, throwing it away at top speed. He cupped my mounds and started to suck them gently. Caressing every each of them with his lips and tongue.

My nipples got hard from the action and I moaned as I tightened my grip on his hair.

He went lower until he reached my panties. Using his teeth he pulled them off of me and used this time to take off his own sweatpants. He didnt have boxers on....he didnt care to put them on after our school performance.

His cock was right in the open for me to see. It was faced slightly to the right side of his body and pre-cum dripped from its tip. Embarrassment flushed my face and nerves shot up my spine.

"You like what you see?".

He got back on the bed and came up to my ear. "Do you see what you made me become?.....This is your doing...you made me hard as fuck.....", he said slyly and licked his lips and gently bit my ear before grabbing his cock to rub against my clit.

He grabbed it up and down so slowly, I grabbed his shoulders and moaned into his neck. He dared not to enter. He continued rubbing his tip on my clit and my entrance.

"Look how wet you made my cock with your liquid", his voice was seductive and unreal.

"Just fuck me right now..." I begged him.

"Oh?......Like this?"

He suddenly shoved it in. My eyes widened at his size.

"You feel that?"

"Fuck, You are so huge...", my voice shook.

He smirked at me as he stayed still and did not move an inch until I got used to his size.

Then suddenly he pulled himself out entirely. My body shook at his action. His cock came out dripping with my liquid even before he could actually fuck me.

I frowned as he got off the bed and walked to his drawers to search for something.

He pulled out a pair of cuffs.

You gotta be kidding me.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Making my point clear", he said as he tied both my hands with the cuffs.

"You belong to me YN and I am proving it to you right now".
His words were filled with lust and desire.

He placed my cuffed hands behind his neck and opened my legs. He looked down at my body from my face to my breasts to my tummy all the way down to my wet dripping core. "You are so beautiful YN", he voice sounded passionate and soft.

He traced is fingers slowly from my tummy to my clit....up and down his hand went until he placed his fingers back into my core.

"How on earth did you get this tight again in seconds?"