CHAPTER 7: Apology.

Namjoon and Jin sat on the couch in Hoseok's mansion while the butler served them some beers and light snacks.

"Yah! Come and watch the game, our team is leading". Jin shouted in between his chewing.

"Hyung, do I really have to this with any of you right now?"

Hoseok paced over to the kitchen and grabbed a energy drink from the fridge.

"Im busy, there is something I have to do".

"What could possibly be so important on a weekend that you are willing to skip the finals?? Namjoon asked without looking away from the TV.

"Thats for me to know and you to never find out" Hoseok replied without much thought.

"The butler will tend to all your needs, Im out of here." He grabbed his car keys and headed towards the school dorms.

"It should be Room 11" he spoke to himself as he walked down the hallway.

I heard a knock on the door just as I came out of the shower. Without much thought I went straight to the door in just my tower with my afro hair still dripping wet and weighed down by the water. My tresses were all over my face. I tried to clear them away before opening the door. I expected it to be one of the girls coming over to probably ask for comb dustpan or something like that.

I opened the door and my soul almost left my body. There Hoseok was.....equally shocked at my state. His mouth was open as his gaze went straight down to my dark brown skin barely covered by the very short towel.

He looked away immediately. "Im sorry, I did not think I would find you in this situation. I will wait outside till you are done".

"No, its fine. You can come in and wait on the couch...I will just go and get dressed" I assured him.

He walked in cautiously, making sure his gaze did not wonder back to my body.

I went to the bedroom to get dressed and dry my hair. Gosh my hair got so heavy because of the water.

******************

Wow, why is the room so hot?

Hoseok took off his jacket to an illusion that the room was hot yet it was his own flustered state.

He fanned himself with his hands. Trying to get the image of my beautiful dark brown legs out of his mind.

Those legs.......that wet hair sticking to her skin like a snake.

Focus Hoseok focus!!

I almost never wanted to leave my bedroom after what transpired but had to.

"Im done" I announced as I walked in. I wore a sleeveless grey and black dress that showed off my arms and was short but not to short....it just showed the right amount of thigh.

He immediately stood up and faced me.

Its been 1 week since the staircase incident and every other day after that he had been distant. Thankfully we had no pairing classes for the whole week so I did not need to face him.

I need to borrow some of your time to speak with you. He said in serious tone making me forget the little mishap that happened earlier.

My face had more questions than answers written all over it.

What could possibly compel him to come here on a weekend and ask for my time?

"Umm.......ok....." was all I could say.

It was 7PM when he had come to my dorm so he suggested we go to a restaurant first.

We were back at that reserved table again. Over our meal, he asked me about my week. I didnt have much to say but still the conversation had some length to it.

After dinner we left the restaurant and walked near the university park that had a mini-forest and orchard maintained by the school gardeners. The spaces between the trees was reasonably distant and neatly maintained.

The night air was cool, making me regret not carrying my jacket. As we walked among the trees, he stopped in his tracks behind me. This made me stop walking as well. I turned back to face him.

He walked up close to me making me nervous with every step he took.

"You look cold" he took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Thanks" I whispered between shivers.

"I wanted to apologize for my behaviour a week ago....in the staircase hall...it was short-sighted of me to come at you like that."

I was surprised that he went through all this trouble just to apologize.

"Its okay, you dont need to....you were probably just curious about my reaction thats all".

"You dont understand"....he started to walk even closer....his face was right in mine.....he looked into my eyes....."I wasnt just curious".

I looked down nervously but he immediately used his index finger and thumb to lift my chin to face him again.

"I was understood". With that said he pressed his lips on mine ever so gently.

His scent was sweet and breathtaking.

My mind stopped processing anything at this point.

********************

A/N: First kiss under the moonlight in a beautiful mini-forest

A/N: First kiss under the moonlight in a beautiful mini-forest. I couldnt ask for anything better.

Expect a little bit.....just a little bit of smut in the next chapter.