CHAPTER 3: A New Friend.

I slowly walked out of the elevator as my mind wandered away again. In the process I bump into another student as I was turning round the corner.

Books fell out of my hands and both him and I leaned down to pick them at the same time.

"I am so sorry" he said. Rapidly picking up the books and dusting them. "No, Im sorry....I was not looking where I was going" I insisted.

"Name's Jin". He pushed his glasses back up his face with his index finger. "Im YN".

"You are definitely new here.......can we be friends?"

His cute face warmed up my heart and I just could not refuse. After all, I could use a friend like him...he was comfortable to be around and it felt like we would have much to talk about.

"Of course, I would be delighted".

He quickly scanned through his bag for a pen and scribbled his digits on a piece of paper. "Call or text me when you have time" he urged. I nodded.

"Im rushing for a class..later"!

He rushed through the hallway.

As I turned to walk towards the canteen, Hoseok was right in front of me like magic.

"Where to?" He asked.

"Umm, arent we eating from the canteen?"

He shook his head. "Nope, too crowded....I prefer restaurants".

Just how many things does he prefer?

He took my hand and led me to the parking lot.

We walked towards a blue porsch car.

"Get in" he suggested.

"Is this your car?"

"Of course....come on!! Hop in!"

We arrived at a restaurant that looked fancy from the outside and even had prettier decor on the inside. The atmosphere was full of glam and style. I expected a costly menu.

We got a table which had a reservation card placed on it.

"What are you doing?......its reserved! We cant sit here".

He looked at me with a mocking smile..."I am the one that reserved it".

I felt stupid and flustered by my own embarrassment. I only managed to let out an "Oh".

We ordered and the meal was ready in no time.

"So where were we?........ah yes....why you came to our school".

"I was good at dance so my lecturers decided I should learn dance professionally and thought Korea would be the best place to come to." I continued to eat while he looked at me as though he was watching a movie.

He said something I didnt quite catch. "You are so beautiful".

"Huh"?

"Nothing! I just thought you are really brave to come to a foreign country on your own without your family for a long period of time". He looked down at his plate.

"By the way, why do you always take the stairs"?

He stopped twirling his folk in the spaghetti at my question and slowly looked up at me. The smile he had disappeared like a dream and now there was a dark expression in its place.

"Lets just say that I like to keep fit by taking the stairs. Im not a lazy person you know".

"But theres 10 floors, it doesnt make sense to me why you still prefer the stairs even with that many floors-"

"Why would you look at the time?".......he interrupted me. "We should get going, you dont want to be late for your next class"

I frowned as we got up to exit the restaurant.

What is he hiding?

**************

A/N: Im sorry Im still trying to establish the characters

A/N: Im sorry Im still trying to establish the characters. Stuff starts happening after. So I need to put in these little scenarios for later reference.