CHAPTER 15: The Party

I wasnt good with public places. Meeting and mingling with people was a lot of work. There was only one girl I spoke to in dance classbut not so regularly. We would see each other at the dorm and ask for stuff from each other. Thats the closest I ever got to a friend. I wasnt bad with people, I just had no energy.

Namjoon came to pick me up at 6 PM. He had on a suit. Black with bowtie. Apparently Yoongi loved having fancy parties and requested everyone to dress formally with night gowns and suits.

I had on an emerald green dress. I loved pearls so I put them on my neck and wrists.

Namjoon texted me saying he was outside waiting. I started to rush with my make up. Thankfully I decided to daql with my hair first. Pinned it back to get it out of the way. I didnt want to wear it long so I pinned it up to shoulder length.

Quickly finished off with mascara after painting a gentle red lipstick whose colour was not too strong.

I walked out the door as Namjoon turned around to greet me. "Oh wow you look beautiful". He had a huge smile.

Ran around the car quickly to open the door for me.

I chuckled at the gesture. "You dont have to".

"I have to because princesses deserved to be treated as such".

"Thank you." I got into the car. As soon as he saw I was settled, he closed the door.

On our way he made small talk. "I didnt know you were that close with Hoseok, these days he's been well you know...distant and would rather spend time elsewhere unless the agency calls us together.....could it be that he spent all thise times with you?".

"Uh....well....its hard to explain....but"-

"Dont pressure yourself. Jin and I already connected the dots.....so just relax. We are actually happy that Hoseok is a bit more emotional than before. He can express himself pretty well now."

I swallowed with difficulty because Hosoek was not the person I wanted my mind to dwell on because he had been on my mind all week. A sister needs a break you know.

"And here we are. This is Yoongi's house".

I looked out the window and my eyes were met with just another grand mansion.

A sparkling waterfall met my eyes as Nanjoon and I walked across the frontyard to the doorbell. It was a very beautiful house.

Namjoon didnt bother to knock and just entered the house. "This way". He directed me to the main area were most people were hanging out.

Yoongi was speakig to some people when he noticed Namjoon and I walk in. "Excuse me for a moment".

"Yah Namjoon-ah you here and oh......you brought the beautiful lady from before?".

I was flustered by his sudden praise but held it together.

"He's acreep sometimes, dont mind him".

"Yah Namjoon-ah are you asking for a scolding?" Yoongi was already a little drunk but knew what was going on. He wasnt a heavy drinker. He was just a little light headed.

"Forget it, YN is the important one here". Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Enjoy the party YN". He disappeared like he was not the birthday boy at all.

Namjoon led me to the dining area. Chefs were already done with the cooking and it was ready to be served. People were free to eat at anytime.

"What would you like to have"? Before I could answer.....out came Jin from the chefs area. He was also dressed in a suit.