CHAPTER 39: Reconciliation

"What would you like to eat today?"

"Aunt, we have people whom I pay to cook for me. Dont stress yourself and just wait for the food".

Ms. Kwon gave him a smile. "I love taking care you, I always had until you went to university".

Hoseok chuckled. "Now Im a big boy you know?".

She had to laugh at his cute argument. "Come, sit at the table". Hoseok complied.

"Now, as we eat....tell me all about your school and evrything you love to do....I have been apart from you for two years".

"Well, nothing much...."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I had one"....He sighed and looked down at his fingers, playing with his cast on his wrist.

"What happened?"

"I cant really talk about it right now".

"Its ok, I probably dont need to know". She pursed her lips and got up to help the butler serve the food. As they ate, Ms. Kwon tried to find the right moment to tell Hoseok.

"Hoseok-ah, I need to tell you something".

"You can tell me after I get back from school".

"You wont be going to school for a while."

Hoseok was dumbfounded at her words. He swallowed hard. "What do you mean?".

She sighed as she placed her folk on the table. "You need to get better first. I hired a private psychiatrist to help you".

"Excuse me".

He stood up from the table and started to head upstairs. His aunt followed him. "Hoseok-ah, wait!"

He stopped in his tracks and turned to his aunt. "I am very happy to see you after a while and I am glad you came to see me in hospital even though you were in another country. But I didnt think you would literally take this whole psychiatrist thing seriously".

"Hoseok-ah, you dont understand. Just trust me ok? I will tell you everything once the psychiatrist gets here. Im doing this only for your sake".

He sighed as he nodded, acknowledging her words. "Fine, I wont fight it. I just need to go to school now".

"Ok, I will let you go for now, you probably miss your friends and you want to see them. But when you begin treatment, I will make sure your friends are always here with you ok?".

Hoseok nodded, he just wanted to get out of the house.....it was bad enough that he was confined to the hospital and now the house?

As a matter of fact, he missed YN.

******************

Hoseok felt relieved once he saw the school grounds that he very much hated when he first got here to register. "I have never missed school so much", he mumbled to himself as he walked up the stairs.

He got to the fourth floor when he saw me and Keith walking out of the elevator. We didnt see him. He watched as we entered class together.

He doesnt go to this school? Why the hell is he with YN? And why is he going into class with her?

"Nothing's changed". Hoseok mumbled to himself as he turned around.

Hoseok decided he didnt want to be in school anymore. He started going downstairs and left for the parking lot to go back home.

He as he turned the keys to open the car, he heard Jin shout for him. "Hoseok-ah! What are you doing here?".

"Nothing".