CHAPTER 11: From The Top

"Yah.....Hoseok-ah, we tried calling you yesterday.......where were you?" Jin inquired.

"Just doing stuff, was busy...sort of."

Namjoon looked at Hoseok with one eye brow raised. "Oh? Do I sense a girl had something to do with this?" He grinned hard.

"Yah....Im not that shallow you know" he gave Namjoon a resigned expression.

"Whatever.....lets watch a game".

"Right now?" Hoseok's face looked mortified.

"Uh duh....." Jin chipped in. "Isnt it obvious why we are here?"

"I cant....got stuff to do".

"Liar" Namjoon said with a straight face while sitting down to switch on the TV and making himself comfortable. Jin joined him.

"See?.......we are just in time, the game has started". Namjoon said.

Hoseok sat down hesitantly with a resigned spirit. He had no fighting strength left in him.

**************

It had been 1 and a half hours. Hoseok never stopped thinking if I was okay.

"Ok boys funs over, y'all need to leave.

Jin and Namjoon's lips were pouting but they dared not to protest.

As soon as they left, Hosoek rushed upstairs to find me sleeping in his bed.........again

I had fallen asleep after playing some games on my phone.

He sat by the bed and looked at me intently.

I could get used to seeing you in my bed every day.....every night. Why is she so perfect?

He stroked my face gently.

After a while, he decided to wake me up. Putting his hand gently on my back, he gently rubbed circles on it and called out my name.

"YN, wake up....they are gone."

I slowly open my eyes and slowly sat up on the bed.

"Is it time for me to leave yet"? I asked sleepily.

Hoseok had a smile on his face I couldnt see clearly since I was still sleepy and out of it.

"Come on, I'll take you"

********************

Monday mornings are always fresh. I liked mondays. After only a cup of tea, I headed for class.

Nothing peculiar happened all day. I was glad I had a normal day. I went to the canteen and found Namjoon and Jin sitting together.

They equally noticed me trying to find a sit.

"Over here YN, we have a free sit."

"Hey boys......hows everything"?

Namjoon was the first to answer. "Oh everyhing is fine, we thought of inviting you to come see our agency. Its our work place so it would be nice if you came along. Jin told me about this and asked me to talk to our boss over it."

"Oh really? Thanks a lot for the invitation."

"And from what we have heard, you are a pretty good dancer so we thought you should come over and have access to some of our works".

"Awww, I would be honoured".

We ate our lunches over the rest of the conversation.

At 4PM, I had dance class which went smoothly. The teacher made us watch new pieces and that was just about it. There was no heavy lesson for the day. I was thankful for that because I needed energu for the rest of the week.

Thats what i thought till the next day, the teacher gave us a pairing task.

"Theres a school event in the next two weeks and the art department has been asked to prepare something special. This is your chance to get in good books with our staff so that we recommend you for anything that comes up." The teacher wrapped up his announcements by handing out to us all the work required for the event.

After class, Hosoek approached me. "Looks like we have a lot of work cut out for us".

Finally, I get to spend more time with her.

I will take it slow and make her comfortable before I ask her about that night. Plus i still need to apologize for my rush decisions.

Im just glad I can start again from the top and not pressure her in anyway.

"What hours do you suggest"? I asked.

"Mmm since we only have two weeks, how about monday to friday 4 to 5PM?

"Im fine with that".

******************

******************

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Deathly Love || Hoseok FF जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें