CHAPTER 38: Changes

In as much as I tried to forget Hosoek, something terrible itched at my heart. I had Sobin and Keith but they could only go so far in helping me move on.

It was fishy that I could no longer see Namjoon or Jin around school as much as I would before. It had been three weeks now and they were nowhere to be seen.

I pulled my phone out of my bag to text Namjoon.

Hey, I have not see you at school for 3 weeks, whats going on?

Namjoon:....no reply.....

Four hours later and there was still no reply from him. It was as if, they all have never existed before. I texted Jin and got no reply from him as well.

My stomach felt uneasy and twists and knots started to form as I paced back and forth in my room.

*********************

"When did you get here?" Hoseok asked with such surprise on his face.

"As soon as I heard you were injured. She answered. Hoseok looked down as he remembered why he was in hospital.

"But good news, you are getting discharged today and right after, a psychiatrist will help you get better."

Hoseok almost thought he had miseard what his aunt had said. "Psychiatrist?........What for?"

Ms. Kwon swallowed hard and shifted her weight in the chair. "The doctor couldnt find the main reason behind your migraines and so he recommended that you see a psychiatrist".

"Aunt Kwon, I am not crazy". Hoseok's expression grew slight dark and his vocal tone ecame defensive

"No Hoseok you are not, we are just trying to follow all the doctors orders. He believes there is a psychological reason why you are having frequent migraines".

Hoseok looked at his aunt suspiciously. She sighed as she took his good hand into hers. "Listen my dear nephew, I just want ti make sure that my sister's only son is completely healthy. I just want you to be ok and I will not worry-"

Hoseok felt uncocomfortable at the mention of his mother and suddenly felt the need to cut Ms. Kwon short in her speech.

"Ok, I understand. I will go through with it just to make you get off my case." His aunt smiled warmly and squeezed his hand in reassurance. "I promise I will ask for nothing more". She chuckled as she stood up to pack up the remainder of Hoseok's belongings.

**********************

Duting the three weeks that Jin and Namjoon had not been in school. They were at the agency with Yoongi to discuss the matter with Hoseok.

They had decided that it was pointless to keep it from Hitman Bang knowing very well he would find out sooner or later and so the news had to come from them.

Hitman Bang had promised to help in whichever way he can and rescheduled all activities to give time to Hoseok's recovery.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi had to be there for Hoseok every step of the way. They had promised Ms. Kwon and they intended to keep that promise.

******************

"Gosh I miss my house". Hoseok threw himself on the couch as his aunt was helped by the butler to bring his things in.

"Hoseok-ah! Careful, your wrist is still broken".

"Uh.....no its not.....I can flick my hand around like this..see?"
"Hoseok-ah, you are not five anymore....you need to focus on your recovery and flicking your hand around is not going to help it heal faster."

"Im sorry Aunt, Im just overly excited to be home, I havent been in three weeks. I got sick of the sterile smell of the hospital". He made a cute frown and his aunt just giggled.

"Well if you dont want to go back to that lifestyle then you better do as I say and stop flicking your hands around."

"Yes ma'am", he said playfully.

********************