CHAPTER 28: All Of Me

As the new week began, Namjoon advised me to act as natural as possible and just go about my day as I usually do to avoid Hoseok suspecting anything.

He said him and his hyungs would do the same while they make out a plan. Thankfully, Hoseok never picked up on anything and he just was as normal as he usually was.

Ever since his confession, he has been spoiling me and treating me on dates and other fun things. It was nice.....I really loved it. We would go to the opera.....ballet shows and anything that involves music and dance.

"Its friday, would you like to come over to my house.....I want to try a cooking date".

"Hoseok, you cook?" I asked surprised.

"Well I try", he chuckled nervously.

"I did take a few lessons a couple of times but I gave up mid-way".

"Oh?....I think this will be fun". I laughed at the thought of him setting the house on fire.

**********************

At his house, we walked in to find all the ingredients already bought by the butler. I was shocked at how full the kitchen was table was. Hoseok pulled me in as he smiled. "I got everything we need."

"You are really serious about this?"

"Oh yes I am...I bought this recipe book and already picked out the dishes we can try."

"Why do I feel like you will set this house on fire with your cooking?".

"Eeyyyiiii.....you dont believe me?......Im a good cook you know?".

"Yeah right". I walked past him to take out the ingredients from their packaging.

Time seemed to pass us by as we laughed and chuckled throughout our cooking date. Hoseok got a little flour on his finger and lightly tapped my nose with it. Laughter escaping him as he messed up my face with it. I did the same to him and we started a "war".

We stopped before it could get really messy. It had been 2 hours since we began cooking. Dinner was finally served.
We both washed up and were at the table.

I had a taste of Hoseok's japchae dish. He looked at me intently waiting for my review.

My eyes widened as I looked at him.

"Mmmmm this is so good!".

"I told you, how dare you doubt me", he lightly pinched my cheek.

"Clearly I was wrong about your cooking", I smiled as I swallowed the delicious food.

"Glad you accept defeat". He smirked.

I finished my serving in no time because it was just so delicious. Hoseok loved watching me eat. Hesmiled with every satisfied facial expression I made in every bite.

After dinner, Hoseok insisted that he washes the dishes. "Just go flip through the channels and find something to watch. I'll take care of the dishes".

Over to the couch I went. Did what he said without arguing. I was glad the house was still intact after everything. I had a mental laugh.

Hoseok came to join me after he was done. "What did you find?"

"A horror movie". I answered without looking at him.

"I hate horrors, let me find soemthing else."

He grabbed the remote from me. I looked up at him in shock at his action. "Well, I love horrors and I want to watch". I attempted to grab it back from him and succeeded in changing the channel back.