CHAPTER 9: More Dreams

I entered my bedroom and leaned in the door as soon as I closed it.

Why the hell did I do that to her? Hoseok-ah....pabo-yah!!!!

My mind screamed at me. Reminding me of my stupid, short-sighted actions.

Now I have another apology to make. Ugh, just how many more apologies do I have to make before I become a actual human??? Pabo!!! Pabo!!!

I made my way to the bed and threw myself on it. I slapped myself a few more times before I stared aimlessly at the ceiling.

Before long I drifted into a deep sleep

************

He was on top of her beating the shit out of her. I screamed at what I saw but no one could hear me.

My legs got heavier, my breathing became difficult.

The cold hands of another covered my eyes

I was dragged out of the room and thrown into a closet

The clothes hanging in it provided no comfort.....no warmth

I tried to scratch my way out....nothing but darkness overshadowed me

***************

I got up because I was thirsty. "Do I know my way to the kitchen"?

Hoseok told me to call him if I needed anything. "Lets see, his bedroom is down the hall to the right"? I tried to remember.

I left my room and tiptoed in the hallway to look for his room.

The hallway was dark but light had shone through one of its rooms.

As I walked over, I saw that the door was slightly open. I knocked gently and whispered his name. "Hoseok"?..........there was no response. I decided to turn away when I heard the sound of a strained voice.

"No, no, let me out!"

I slowly opened the door and entered his room. The light was still on. He was lying on his bed with half his body covered by the sheets. I walked over to try to wake him. It was at that point I heard him sleep-talk.

"Dont hurt her!"

"Let me out"!

Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead. Making his brown tresses stick to his skin.

He must be having a nightmare.

I placed my hands on either of his shoulders to try to wake him up gently. He didnt move at all. As my hands slowly started letting go, I felt him grab one of them.

I looked at his face, a frown formed on his forehead he but was still in deep sleep.

"Let me out"......Dont leave me".

His grip on my hand tightened.

"Please.....dont.......go....". His breathing was irregular.

I pitied him. "Im not going anywhere" I whispered.

This dream must be so bad that he cant wake up.

I crept into bed to lay beside him because as much as I tried, I couldnt free my hand from his grip.

His body was cold, probably because he hadnt covered himself completely with the sheets. I lifted the sheets to cover his upper body.

Thankfully there was a glass and a jar of water by the bedside. I could at least quench my thirst. I served myself a glass and gulped it down using one hand the entire time since his grip never left my hand.

I snug close but far enough to give him room. I wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead with my sleeve. As I did this, I felt another hand snake around my waist and pulled me in closer.

I looked up at him instantly to see if he was awake. But his eyes were still shut and he kept on mumbling in his sleep but this time it wasnt audible and the words werent clear enough to hear.

I was so close to his chest which I saw starting to rise and fall regularly. His heart rate went back to normal. It was at this point I knew he was starting to relax. His body also started to get warmer so that was a plus.

I studied his features. He was so handsome and breathtaking. His chest gently rising and falling made me want this moment to last longer.

He had stopped mumbling, something I was grateful for.

I'll just wait for him to completely relax and then I'll leave.

Before I knew it.....I myself drifted to sleep.

********************

A/N: How do you like this chapter? I personally loved it

A/N: How do you like this chapter? I personally loved it. I hope you enjoyed it too. Comment your thoughts.