CHAPTER 6: Who Are You?

Because I was so flustered by his sudden action. My afro flew all over my face with the force of his move. He lifted one hand to clear away my hair to free my face and tacked it neatly behind my ears.

This move made me freeze and forget everything I was saying. He leaned in closer to my face. "The rules are simple.....I ask questions and you answer them".

His gaze wondered down to my brown lips and back up to my eyes before temptation could overwhelm him.

"Why did you cry during my piece"?

"Cry? Me? Nah.....you got the wrong girl....I didnt cry".

"Liar"......he said it so calmly almost as though he didnt mean it.

"I watched you the entire time and you cried". His gaze got darker.

I tried to find a way to get myself out of this situation. But my brain was basically mushy at this point.

"So what if i cried?" I suddenly blurted out before covering my hand with my mouth instantly.

He watched me and lifted his hand to take mine away from my mouth.

"You are breaking the rules...I asked why you cried and not whether you cried or not."

My brain was boiling. Why the interest? Why is he so persistent?

"It.....it was an emotional piece to me. It was beautiful yet dark....I felt...something when you danced...it...it was pain". I managed to finish.

His eyes widened as his hands left the wall. He took a few steps back away from me.

"I guess my message was clear" he said before turning around and leaving me alone and dumbfounded in the staircase hall.

What situation was this? Since when did I get caught up in an instance like this?

I slowly left the staircase hall and headed towards the exit.

Something about his piece made time stop. I could feel his pain through that piece.

Hoseok, who are you?

****************

A/N: I almost had writer's block in this chapter which explains its shortness

A/N: I almost had writer's block in this chapter which explains its shortness. But Im glad I powered through it and wrote just enough to allow me to continue in the next chapter.