CHAPTER 30: Hallucination

Namjoon had his butler open the door to his house as he rushed through while carrying me bridal style to one of the spare bedrooms.

I was dazed and spaced out at random points between reality and an alternative universe.

"Prepare some medicine for YN", Namjoon ordered his butler. He nodded and did what he was told.

Namjoon entered the bathroom and grabbed a dish, filling it with warm water and got a towel. He placed it on the floor and began to wring the water from the towel.

He grabbed the long tresses that fell on my face and attempted to tie my hair back to expose my face completely. At first, my afro was not complying with his wishes.

"Aish! How do girls manage to do this everyday?" He successfully tied my hair behind my back only after he lifted me into some kind of hug. He carefully plced me back on the bed.

He grabbed the towel and wiped my forehead gently. I had been in the cold for so long that a fever felt like it would come there and then and Namjoon was trying to prevent it.

He had finished my forehead when he had moved down to my feet. He tried to warm them with the towel but gave up as it was not working. He decided to place me under the covers to get me warm faster.

The cold had already crept in so much and I was shivering despite everything Namjoon tried to do. He rubbed his hair out of frustration.

"YN is still cold and shivering badly". He paced back and forth thinking about what he can do to stop it. Just then he decided to collect the medicine from the butler.

"YN is still shivering from the cold, what can I do to make it stop?

"Body heat sir".

"Huh?"

"Body heat, from you....thats the only way to speed up the process"

Namjoon swallowed hard.

"She cant take this medicine now because she is not yet calm down and in a state to do it. You can give it to her later at night when she regains consciousness."

"Ok, I understand".

Namjoon took the medicine from the butler.

"And the food is in he fridge, you can just reheat it if she needs any tonight." The butler reminded Namjoon.

He nodded and left for the bedroom. He closed the door behind him and found me still shivering and moving my head from side to side. My lips were parted as I shivered through my teeth

Namjoon sighed as he took off my jacket which was too heavy on me. He careful put some socks on my feet which he pulled out from his drawers.

He changed in to his own sleep clothes and lifted the covers to join me in bed. He took his arm and wrapped it around my back and pulled me in close.

He looked down at my face with his brows coming together in a frown.

Why were you out there in the cold .....in the dark for so long?

He pulled the covers over me and himself to add extra warmth. The sheets were cold but started to warm up a little after some time.

It was 30 minutes later and my body started to calm down a little. Namjoon watched me for 15 minutes before he fell asleep.

********************

I opened my eyes. I placed my hand on Namjoon's face to stroke it. His nose twitched ar first without any other movement.

I continued stroking his face and placed my thumb on his lower lip. I pushed it down to slightly open his mouth.

Why have I never seen how perfect he is?

I gently placed my lips on Namjoon's.

The action made him wake up. His eyes widened when he registered the situation. He immediately pulled away from me.

"YN, what are you doing?".

I ignored his question and pushed him into the bed and got on top of him to straddle him. My hips trapped his crotch in and I started to grind my crotch against his very quickly.

His eyes widened out of shock and firmly grabbed my hips in an attempt to make me stop. Fuck! YN you need to stop now! He took in a deep breath to prevent his erection from forming.

"YN, stop!"

"Why Hoseok?....Dont you want it?....You told me you love me so whats so wrong about fucking now??"

Namjoon stopped in his tracks to look at me. My eyes were glassy and unfocused. I had no specific place for my eyes to focus.

"YN, its me Namjoon".

His question brought me back to my senses and I realized Namjoon was the one below me. My body flinched so hard while trying to get off him that I ended up falling off the bed and hit my head on the floor.

J groaned loudly at the throbbing pain. Namjoon jumped off the bed to come to my aid. "Oh my gosh YN are you ok?".

I tried to look up at him but my vision was blurry from the fever and now the head bang. "How many fingers am I holding up?" He held up 3 fingers.

"Two fingers".

Namjoom sighed and lifted me off the floor to place me back in the bed. "You really hit your head and now you cant see clearly, I need to grab the meds now.".

He reached out for the meds he had placed on top of his drawers and read the instructions on their covers.

"Take one twice a day after food". Namjoon sighed. "These are strong meds, I have to prepare the food first". He spoke to himslef as he left the bedroom to go to the kitchen.

He reheated the food and served a sizeable portion in two bowls, one had some soup in it.

He came back and sat by the bed. He held my forehead. "Oh my, your temperature has risen!"

I just lay there groaning in pain. "YN, here have just a little food to get some meds in your system". I opened my eyes and saw him trying to feed me. I shook my head in rejection.
"Please YN, you have to eat. Ok just a few spoons of the soup  then please?"

It was stressful to keep my eyes open so I complied with his orders because I wanted to quickly find some sleep. A good number of spoonfuls of soup made it into my mouth before Namjoon decided I had enough just to take the meds.

He helped me take them. Afterwards he set the glass of water by my bedside and tucked me in.

"YN, have some rest. I will be right in the next room if you need me ok?"

I simply nodded weakly with my eyes already closed before drifting to sleep from the strong meds.

The fever or the headache was not the pain I felt at all. My heart was what felt the pain and my body didnt know how to repsond to that shock.

**************************

A/N: Please comment and vote and share your thoughts on this chapter please

A/N: Please comment and vote and share your thoughts on this chapter please. Thanks!