CHAPTER 50: Complete

Hoseok surprised me with a dinner date. There was an orchestra team that played beautiful music as we ate. I could appreciate the beautiful atmosphere with the man I loved.

Hoseok stood up and spread out his hand. "May I have this dance?" I gave him a sweet smile as I took his hand.

The serene music and our hands in each other gave me electric vibes through my whole body. Gliding gently all around the restaurant he had rented all to himslef and me.

Our bodies moved together with harmony as we danced. Our eyes never left one another. It was a magical night as the evening lights bounced off my glittery dress.

*********************

"I had a wonderful night." I said to him while smiling.
He smiled back. "The night is not yet over".

We got to his house. No one was there. Not even the butler. "Where is everyone?"

"Lets just say, they knew they had to leave and be anywhere else but here". He said as he led me to his bedroom.

My eyes widened as I saw how beautifully decorated the whole room was. Flowers on the floor all the way up to the bed.

They were lillies.....my favourite. He looked at me. "Do you like it?" I nodded. "I love it".

He had a smile of relief. "I want to try something and I hope you want it too".

"And whats that?" He leaned in to claim my lips with his. He placed a light kiss. "To make love to you". He said.

My breath hitched in my throat. I didnt expect him to say that. "Do you want that?" He asked without stopping his butterfly kisses on my jawline.

He broke away to look into my eyes waiting for an answer. Knots and tangles had already formed in my stomach as I tried to control myself.

"Yes". I simply said. With that, he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and led me towards the bed. We stopped right at the foot of the bed when I took his hands around me to my back. His lips claimed mine again as he unzipped my dress slowly and carefully.

I placed my hands on his chest and could feel how insanely hard his heart pounded. He proceeded to let down the dress straps of my shoulders. He placed a kiss on either shoulder as he pulled the dress down slowly, exposing my small mounds. "Beautiful" He whispered to me.

His eyes never left them as he freed himself from his jacket and shirt all at once. He pulled me in close and finished sliding the dress off me. Only in my panties, he lifted me and placed me on the bed. Hovering over me, he was restrained by his trousers.

I sat up to help unbuckle his belt when his phone began to ring. He had a mortified look on his face. Confused, he picked up the call because his aunt called.

"Yes Aunt Kwon?" He was kneeling on the bed

It was at this moment that I decided to take revenge on him. I swiftly unzipped his trousers and slid my hand in.

"I left some japchae in the fridge in case you get hungry".

"Aunt Kwon, Im not five". He moaned into the phone. Sensing I had began to stroke his cock.

"Hoseok-ah, are you ok?"

"Uh?....me?? ......ofcourse Im fine. He moaned again. Looking down, his eyes widened as he saw his cock completley in my mouth.

"Uh, Aunt Kwon.....I.....I cant talk right now". He hung up and threw his phone. He grabbed my hair......"Fuck, YN....what are you doing?" I hollowed my cheeks and he groaned deeply.