Meeting Part 1:

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

Steve Rogers (Captain America): It started off as a regular Sunday, you walked your (f/p) in through the (f/p) park allowing the Spring breeze to flow through your legs

Steve Rogers (Captain America): It started off as a regular Sunday, you walked your (f/p) in through the (f/p) park allowing the Spring breeze to flow through your legs. You sighed taking in the lovely weather looking at the sky losing your focus until you feel a certain leash slip from your hand before you could react, you stand dumbfounded watching your (f/p) running wildly away from you "Crap.." were the only words that came out of your mouth before you ended up on a wild chase for your (f/p). You sprinted so fast you almost missed it, once you found your (f/p) you notice that it was curled up next to a very handsome mans leg. "Excuse me sir, I hope it was nothing bothering you.." You said trying your hardest to catch your breath and seemed composed. "Oh it was really not a bother, it was running and then stopped to make itself comfy and who am I do deny such a cute little thing" he said playing with its ears. "I'm (y/n) and its (y/p/n)." You said holding out your hand, which the stranger gladly accepted "I am Steve. It's nice to meet you (y/n), you have a very beautiful name." he said smiling sweetly at you. "Really I find it to be quite regular sometimes.." you say looking down at your feet. "Nonsense, a name as beautiful as yours could never be regular." he said lifting up your chin with his finger, while you locked into his deep blue eyes of heaven.