Meeting Part 5

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

Scott Lang (Ant-Man): (y/np/n) your 5 year old nephew was playing in your front yard while you were relaxing reading a book feeling the sun warm your skin

Scott Lang (Ant-Man): (y/np/n) your 5 year old nephew was playing in your front yard while you were relaxing reading a book feeling the sun warm your skin. "Look what I have." (y/np/n) said holding up a bug in front of your face, you scream not because your afraid of insets but its just because they are so strange looking. You slapped the thing at of (y/np/n) hands and held them rubbing off some of the dirt. "Look (y/n) a man is on our yard." You turn your head to the so called man "Hi, I'm Scott and you are?" the man said in his strange suit "Um I'm (y/n) and this is (y/np/n).. How did you end up on my yard?" You said pushing your nephew behind you "I rolled here by accident.. I was training.. How old are you (y/np/n)?" he asked looking at you and then down at your nephew "I'm 5 mister." he said smiling at the man displaying his missing tooth. Scott kneeled down next to your nephew "My daughter is about the same age and she likes to play in the yard too, maybe you could be friends if that's okay with your mom." Scott said looking at me genuine smiling. "I'm not his mom, I'm his aunt but a play date sounds cute, he'll be staying with me until Friday." you said smiling at the man ignoring his suit. "Perfect, I will bring her Tuesday then." Scott said readying to leave but you couldn't help yourself "Do you want to come in a have some lemonade, and cool down from the heat of the suit?" you blurted out, Scott looked at your (y/np/n) and simply nodded following you into your house.