Family Day

"Daddy's home!" You hear your son and daughter yell from the window as they were watching to wait for their father, once they saw him car pull up into the yard they ran out of the house and jumped into Algee's arms knocking him over in the process

"Daddy's home!" You hear your son and daughter yell from the window as they were watching to wait for their father, once they saw him car pull up into the yard they ran out of the house and jumped into Algee's arms knocking him over in the process. "Guys! Be careful with your father." You screamed from the front door watching the kids play around with their father "Daddy we want to go to the water park but mommy said we had to wait for you, can we go!" You son said pulling on his father's pants "Please daddy!" Your daughter yelled pulling on her father's shirt.

Algee walked with the kids attached onto him and he stopped when he stood directly in front of you he wrapped his arms around you causing the kids to let him go which caused him to dip you in his arms placing a sweet deep kiss on your lips "God I've missed this crazy house and amazing family." He said pulling you up into your standing position.

"Ewwww" your daughter and son said in unison as they watched mommy and daddy kiss. "Are you all packed for the water park?" Algee asked watching the kids eyes light up with pure happiness as they ran up the stairs to rather the necessities for the water park while Algee took a seat on the couch trying to relax. "Everyone's things are ready and down here." You said sitting on Algees lap "So you knew I'd say yes huh?" He asked holding your waist tightly.

"You would do whatever those kids wanted if you got to see them happy. That's why I love you." You said kissing your husband "MOMMY WE CAN'T FIND OUR THINGS!" Your children yelled from upstairs causing you and Algee to laugh "Come down (Y/D/N) (Y/S/N) Mommy packed everything already!" You said calling them down causing them to rush down the stairs grabbing their bags in their little hands excitedly waiting for you and Algee to grab your things and get on the road. Algee grabbed all the bags while you started the car and prepped the kids for the long drive to Wet & Wild "You driving baby." Algee said as he say in the passenger's side waiting for you to finishing up with the kids, then after you sat in the driver's seats starting the car up and began the long drive to Wet and Wild.

"I've missed looking at your beautiful face." Algee said holding your hand and bringing it to his lips placing a sweet kiss on it he then began to caress it with his thumb "I chose the best ring for such an incredible woman." He said kissing your hand again. Nearly two hours had passed by as you finally reached the water park you and Algee got your kids out of the car and carried their bags, paying and finding a locker was easy but deciding what ride to go to first there were so many selections but your daughter suggested Runaway Raft Ride, she rode it with Algee and you rode with your son the kids had such a fun time on the ride that you all went twice just switching children.

Next was Shipwreck Cove suggested by your son, you all stayed there for a few hours relaxing, swimming, splashing each other until your children were tired and wanted to go to the next ride, which were followed by a few kiddie slides and lastly the Lazee river for a way for you all to relax and take a nice break after all the food everyone ate the kids were enjoying their day as well were you & once the children were tired of the Lazee River it was about that time to head home "Baby, can you drive." You said leaving the changing room with your daughter you held Algee by his waist leaning your head on his shoulder while your daughter held your other hand and son held his father's, Algee nodded as you all began to walk out of the park and into the parking lot to get the car.

Once everything was done and the kids were seated you sat down in the passenger's seat waiting for Algee to get in the driver's seat but sleep took both you and your children, as the two long hours past Algee gently woke up the kids "Run on upstairs so I can get mommy in bed and then I'll tuck you both in okay." He said kissing their foreheads as they ran into the house, Algee walked over to the passenger's side and picked you up carefully and gently closing and locking the car he walked up to the porch continuing to carry you upstairs as he shut the door with his foot, once he reached the bedroom and tucked you in kissing your forehead.

He ran downstairs to make sure the car was locked and to lock and bolt the door before returning upstairs to tuck your children in "We love you daddy." You children said I'm unison as Algee tucked them in "I love you both too & so does mommy, now it's bed time guys." He said turning the lights off watching the two of them curl into their beds and fall fast asleep, Algee walked to your bedroom laying down wrapping you in his arms.

"I've never felt so luckier than when I'm with you all. I love you (Y/N)." He said kissing your forehead, following your steady heartbeat he then fell asleep with you tightly wrapped in his arms.