Valentine's Day Series

Gifs not mine

Gifs not mine.

"Darling be ready by 8pm I have a surprise for you.-Tom" Read the note that was left of Toms side of bed you grabbed the note and smile placing it on your bed side table. You then got dressed and as you went to your kitchen there was another note on the fridge "Go shopping and find a breathtaking dress to match that gorgeous face.-Tom." You noticed it was an envelope that contained a large sum of money you followed the letters instructions and went shopping, while out you found the most stunning dress, it was a backless white dress the was bejeweled on the bodice and on the side it had a high slit that atop a little before your hip "Perfect." You said paying for the dress, you placed it gently in the car then noticed another note on your dashboard "Asgard women could never compare to my favorite mortal. Hair and nails are a must as you say.-Loki" you laughed Tom was such a playful soul. He knew you wouldn't spend all of his money, so you drove to get your hair done in simple curls that bounced when you walked, nails were painted a simple clear coat not feeling the need to overdo it. You smiled and left once everything was finished you drove back to the house 7:45pm your phone read "Amazing." You said to yourself as you put on your dress on carefully, then put on your white heels to match the angelic aura you were feeling. Then you heard the doorbell which caused you to carefully bolt down the stairs and once you opened the door it revealed a very handsome Tom holding a bouquet of rose "My love , you look... absolutely divine." He said scanning your body to fully take in your beauty "Well my playful, childish lover you look stunning yourself." You said sliding your fingers up his torso until your hands clasp behind his neck, he bent down slightly kissing your lips softly. "Shall we?" He said placing one hand on your lower back and the other one directing you to the car, you smiled and nodded following his lead the car drive was very short and when you arrived to your destination you were immediately blindfolded trusting Tom to be your eyes but when you finally reached your actual destination you thought it was all worth it. "Thomas... oh my goodness... you did all of this?" You said looking at the magical scene that was portrayed in front of you. youA candlelit dinner that was in the center of a gazebo that was outlooking the ocean the gazebo was covered with garlands of flowers that had some hearts swinging from them, and a live band playing music. "Too much?" He asked holding you from behind his breath hitting your neck, causing you to gasp "No Thomas , its perfect , how did you do all this?" You asked turning in his arms to face him "I had the help of good friends and a women I was dying to spoil with love." He said kissing your cheek. The band then began to play a song Tom dedicated to you "They Can't Take That Away From Me" by José James "May I have this day milady?" he asked holding out his hand which you gladly accepted as you two began to dance you realize that the love you had for this man was unquestionably true. "I love you Thomas William Hiddleston" you said placing your head on his chest as you two swayed to the music "Not as much as I love you (Y/N)(Y/M/N) Hiddleston." he said which caused you to stop "Babe I'm not a Hiddleston." you said standing still but he grabbed your waist and continued to dance "No, not yet but soon you will be." he said and the rest of the night was a blur that only heaven could control.