Valentine's Day Series

Gifs not mine

Gifs not mine.

"So today's Valentine's Day everyone and we are honored with the presence of our favorite Spider, Tom Holland how are you doing today?" The interviewer asked Tom who was shuffling in his seat trying to find a comfortable position, he beamed the interviewer a bright Colgate worthy smile. You sighed watching the man you loved on the TV screen, you were in New York working and he was in London following up all his last interviews before he came to the US to finish up his movie. "I'm fine , it's the day of love and I'm happy to be somewhere I feel all the love." He said looking at the audience winking playful "We are so sad that we can't see (Y/S/N) together on this magical day." The interviewer said with a sad look on his face. "I'm very sad as well, it hurts not being able to shower my love with all the sweet words I know she needs to hear but Valentine's Day to the both of us is a regular day because I always show her so much love that when we are together it's like Valentine's Day all day." He said smiling, his words caused you to smile because everything he said was true when you were together it was like Valentine's Day all day everyday and neither of you got tired of it. "Can you please tell us what's going on with you two? Besides that you are hollywoods newest favorite and most admired couple." The interviewer said leaning over as if sharing a secret with Tom. "(Y/N) and I are like any other couple , we fight, argue , don't always agree but we always over come those stupid and silly fights. One thing we make sure is that we never go to bed mad or sad at one another, she's New York right now and I know she's watching this interview right now because she made me a promise before we started dating that she would always watch my interviews, as her way of supporting me." He said smiling looking at the camera mouthing "I love you" which you repeated even though you know he wouldn't be able to see you . "So if we call her on a private number she'll pick up because she knows it's the show calling her ?" The interviewer said dialing the phone leading Tom to confidently nodded, you picked up the phone before it rang out fully "Well hello Caleb I have been waiting for your call." You say in the phone looking at the pure shock on the interviewers face. "Wow you weren't kidding." He called and Tom shrugged smiling "Hello my love. Happy Valentine's Day, I wish I was there with you." Tom said pouting slightly "Don't worry darling , you're always with me remember. Our vows , and chains." You say softly as if reliving the memories, Tom chuckled "I could never forget our horribly written and shaky vows and the chains that we wear everyday." He said showing his bracelet to the audience. "What vows were said?" Caleb said nearly on the edge of his seat "We said something along the times of distance will never define us as a couple." Tom and I was in unison causing us to burst out laughing . "God you two are truly my favorite couple! We all get to witness their true love magic even when they aren't near each other." Caleb said smiling "What can I say ? I have a women who keeps me on my toes 24/7, she'll be the death of me soon. Mark my words, she's too beautiful for her own good." Tom said biting his bottom lip slowly "Well I think that will conclude our lovely interview today . Enjoy Valentine's Day everyone and remember distance doesn't mean crap if it's true love. Have a good day Tom and (Y/N). "You as well." Once again you and Tom say in unison before you hung up. Even when he's away you still feel his love wrap around you then your phone vibrated "Just wait till I get home then I'll show you all the love you've been missing 😏😚😉" the message from Tom made you blush and he wasn't even there. "You're gonna be the death of me my love." You wrote before truly starting your day of bliss and pampering.