Meeting Part 15

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

Peter Parker (Spiderman): Peter was wander through Central Park eyes glued to his iPhone screen looking for what Pokémon was in the area, he used a lure to try and bring the Pokémon to him while he walked around to collect km for his eggs to hatch

Peter Parker (Spiderman): Peter was wander through Central Park eyes glued to his iPhone screen looking for what Pokémon was in the area, he used a lure to try and bring the Pokémon to him while he walked around to collect km for his eggs to hatch. You were walking around the park searching for Pokémon as well because you heard an Eevie was in the area and she was the last Pokémon you needed to collect to evolve your other Eevies, and just as you had found her and was ready to capture her your phone had dropped from your hands and hit the ground with a thud noise but you noticed it wasn't just one thud that hit the ground. Just as you were going to make eye contact with the owner of the other phone your heads bumped together causing you to recoiling backwards rubbing your head, awkwardly laughing as you looked at the owner of the phone "Peter?" You say in a confused tone, which matched Peters confused facial expressions "(y/n)?" He said rubbing his head smiling. You and Peter had Biology together but you NEVER had the courage to speak to him because you were too shy to approach him around his friends. When your name slipped from his mouth you were truly shocked that he knew who you were because you never drew attention to yourself, ever. "I have Biology with you, you sit behind me and Harry." He said drawing out the sentences as if reading your brain "Yeah.. what are you doing here?" You asked, which led him to showing you the Pokémon Go screen displaying how many eggs he had, he slightly blushed as if embarrassed to show you but you didn't let him be the only one embarrassed, showing him your matching screen which caused you to blush. Both you and Peter smiled at each other "Would you like to hunt with me (y/n)?" He said sheepishly, giving you a bright smile. You nodded smiling back at him preparing yourself for an amazing evening of Pokémon hunting.