Valentine's Day Series (Avengers)

Sam Wilson:

Sam Wilson:

Gifs not mine

You were dancing, swaying your hips to the beat letting the stressful day pass through your movement, you felt hands wrap around your waist and as soon as they tightened around you a voice you would never forget spoke "You look stunning tonight, has anyone told you that." Sam whispered in your ear even with the loud music in the room and a bunch of bodies dancing around you, you felt like it was only you two in the club "No but you can continue telling me" you said loudly ensuring he could hear you "Well if you allowed me to take you else where I could show you." He said with a hint of teasing in his voice, you grabbed his hand and made your way to the exit. "Finally outside , I was dying in there." Sam said breathing in deeply "Falcon afraid of sweaty people grinding on each other?" You teased him as your wrapped yourself in your jacket. February weather was something you loved as the cool wind hit your bare legs causing you to gain goosebumps "So what is it you were going to show me?" You asked with pure curiosity "Follow me." He said walking in front of you which caused you to pick up your pace slightly "Sam wait! I have heels on!" You yell trying to reach him but you stop to catch your breath then in that same second Sam had picked you up bridal style and continued walking and just as you were going to say something, the lights caught your attention "What is this?" You asked Sam as he put you down "A secret flea market that happens only on Valentine's Day/Night. I know how much you love shopping at these markets." He said holding a single flower, which you gladly took smiling "Sam this is amazing , I can't believe you searched this for me." You said hugging him tightly "Girl I'd cross the ocean just to see that beautiful smile , now lets go shopping." He smiled holding you as you two walked through the secret market.