Meeting Part 9

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

James Buchanan Barnes/ Bucky (Winter Solider): You were watching the fight happen from behind a tree not wanting to get hurt, you tried slipping away like the rest of the people but of course you trip hitting your head on a rock causing you to sli...

James Buchanan Barnes/ Bucky (Winter Solider): You were watching the fight happen from behind a tree not wanting to get hurt, you tried slipping away like the rest of the people but of course you trip hitting your head on a rock causing you to slip into unconsciousness. "Bucky! Save the civilians!" Captain America shouted to his old friend. Bucky had watched you fall and began dodging any attacks that were aiming in his direction to make his way to you, once he reached you he carried your limp body, holding you tightly to his chest as he began running "CAP! We have to retreat!" Bucky shouted from behind the trees watching his friend make his way for the plane, Bucky ran full speed trying to reach the air craft and once he reached it out of harms way he laid your body down on a couple of crates "Will she be alright Doc?" Steve said looking at Bruce, who simply nodded "She wasn't hurt badly just the impact of the rock caused her to become unconscious, she's going to wake up with a serious headache though. Do you know her Steve?" Bruce said looking at Steve who shook his head. Bucky went through your pockets " (y/n)(y/l/n). That's her name, she's a Doctor as well, but she's a Psychologist.. she specializes in PTSD.." Bucky said dropping your wallet and ID card, stepping away from your body. "Maybe we can pay her to deal with your Buck whack job." Sam said laughing with Tony. "Fuck off" Bucky said lowly sitting in the corner of the air craft alone, his mind wondering if you could truly help him.