Meeting Part 14

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver):You were at the Starbucks next to your boyfriends school waiting to surprise him after his long day but it didn't go the way you planned it

Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver):You were at the Starbucks next to your boyfriends school waiting to surprise him after his long day but it didn't go the way you planned it. You looked at the time 2:50 it read and you began making your way to his school waiting for him by the gates trying to look for him through the huge crowd of people that rushed passed you, ignoring your mere presences. You looked for a couple of more minutes until you found him, and once you saw him you realized he was holding another girl around her waist while kissing her softly in front of the gate with all the others nearly covering them but not fully. Your emotions ran high and just as you were about to make your way over to them you felt a hand grab your shoulder "Hello, I am Pietro. That is your boyfriend yes?" the light blonde nearly silver haired man asked in a deep Russian accent as you nodded, answering his question. "The girl he is kissing is, well she was my girlfriend. Now I'm sure you want to punch him but allow me." he said not letting you answer him before he cracked his neck and made his way over to your EX-boyfriend and his EX-girlfriend, you weren't able to even process what was going on until your EX-boyfriend was bleeding on the floor. Pietro delivered punch after punch until you couldn't watch anymore, you ran to them and grabbed Pietro's arm mid swing "Pietro I think he's had enough." You say looking at him with sad eyes, he nods slightly before rising from the ground. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and begins to walk away from your ex's. "I punched him for you and me but I don't even know your name." he said smirking slightly as if replaying the scene in his head "I'm (y/n).. thank you for doing that for me.. I wouldn't have had enough courage to confront his honestly." you say looking at his side profile, "Who knew bad things could lead to weird friendships." you say laughing causing Pietro to chuckle as well tightening his grip on your shoulders.