Meeting Part 4

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

Bruce Banner (The Hulk): Bruce was waiting for you to begin training you for your new position at Stark industries as Bruce's right hand when it came to his more complex studies

Bruce Banner (The Hulk): Bruce was waiting for you to begin training you for your new position at Stark industries as Bruce's right hand when it came to his more complex studies. Tony wasn't always available to share his genius when Bruce needed him so they felt that hiring you would make things more easier for Bruce to control Code Green and have another intelligent scientist to share and developed a deeper concept of whatever studies were at hand. You usually didn't run late but you had miss your first bus causing you to take a cab to rush over to the Stark building. Once you made it to the building you handed the driver a $20 and told him to keep the change, you sprinted into the building trying to locate the laboratory causing you to waste 10 more minutes but when you reached the laboratory you saw a man in a blue button down reading some manuscripts "Are you Dr. Banner? I'm (y/n), I apologize for the lateness.. it won't happen again, I promise." You said in a soft tone. The man looked up from the manuscript and began to slowly take off his glasses "Yes I am Dr. Banner, but feel free to call me Bruce.. You know considering we will be seeing each other everyday.. and I'm sure you won't be late again, so try not to worry to much. Should we begin?" he said shakily and you smiled and nodded ready to begin working with Dr. Banner.