Meeting Part 10

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

Vision (Vision): You were taking pictures of the forest for your art class, your assignment was capturing the true beauty of nature

Vision (Vision): You were taking pictures of the forest for your art class, your assignment was capturing the true beauty of nature. You snapped several pictures not feeling like any of them were worthy enough to become fine print in your art class, you sat on a stump sighing looking over all the pictures you had taken causing yourself to become upset. "I think you've taken quite a couple of nice pictures." You heard a voice behind you causing you to quickly rise from the stump almost falling until you felt strong arms holding you "I do apologize for frightening you. I am Vision." the red man said letting you go once he knows you are sturdy. "I'm sorry for making you feel like you frighten me, its just that you caught me off guard. I'm (y/n)." You said smiling and then look up to the beautiful sky, you sigh softly "You want to take a picture of the sky?" Vision asked curiously you simply nodded "Yes, I have an assignment to capture the beauty of nature but the only beauty in this forest is the sky." You had been so involved in your sentence that you didn't realize that you were in Visions arms floating in the sky "Well does this make it easier for you to capture its beauty (y/n)?" he says looking blankly at you while you smile feverishly and begin taking amazing pictures of the beautiful nearly orange sky. Vision brings you both down to the ground where you attack him in a hug which causes him to stiff up. "Thank you so much Vision. Now because of you I have pictures I am proud to show." you say kissing him on the cheek, which causes him to turn even redder "Shall I walk you out of the forest now (y/n)?" Vision ask and you nod following through the forest.