Meeting the Hero

Gif is not mine

Gif is not mine

Steve Rogers (Captain America): It was just a regualr day for you, school then work, homework and a visit to your favorite cafe that you enjoy. As usual it is very quiet and not packed at the cafe, you take your seat outside looking out to the view that over looked Central Park and just as you were about to lift up your drink from the table that's when you felt it. The rumbling of the earth that cause you to divert your eyes to the to the sounds of clashing metal, grunts and groans that were on full display to the people of New York. "Just my luck." you mumble under your breath leave it to you to think a perfectly normal day would stay normal. Just as you were about to make your way out of the what seemed to be war zone, a man who wore a full trooper outfit jumped on a car in front of you causing you to shuffling back in fear. He slowly began to apporach you but didn't make it to far until Man Wonder came kicking him into the nearest object. Man wonder made his way over to you holding out his hand, which you hestiantly accepted "I hope you are all right and he didn't hurt you. Try and stay out of trouble." He said smiling a wide colgate commerical smile and ran off towards the fight. You were so taken back by his gentle nature you lost focus for a second until you heard a car slam into a building with cause you to collect your thoughts and run home. "Thanks Captain." you whispered to yourself as you ran as fast as you could, not once looking back at the continuing fight that was happening. You were lucky enough to make it out alive, thanks to all yout lucky stars and Captains assitance.