Will that be to go Sir?(Keith Powers)

Malika clocked in for her shift at "Wolfgang Steakhouse" and went through her regular rounds and customers flashing her friendly smile at everyone that passed her to be seated

Malika clocked in for her shift at "Wolfgang Steakhouse" and went through her regular rounds and customers flashing her friendly smile at everyone that passed her to be seated. "Malika come here" her boss called her from his office, once she got inside she sat across from his desk and looked at him with a confused look "You wanted to see me sir?" she said in a very light tone looking back at her section making sure her customers weren't getting antsy. "The cast of The New Edition is in the restaurant tonight and they requested my best waitress, so I put them in your section. Don't fangirl, don't freak out and more importantly DO NOT FAIL me." he said putting emphasis on the "do not fail me" part. Malika nodded and left the office making her way to the table of her new favorite TV show cast, she let out a deep breath before smiling "Hello, my name is Malika and I will be your waitress tonight. Anything you need please feel free to call me over." She said smiling handing out the menus to the table but her eyes met a specific cast member Keith Powers, the man of her dreams, he captivated her from his role on the show but his personality that shined in all his interviews stole her heart. She left and attended her other customers until her VIP table was ready to order, once she collected everyone's orders Elijah Kelley grabbed her arm and said "My friend, Keith thinks you're a fine glass of wine." He said with such a smooth tone while he elbowed his friend. "Are you serious right now man?" Keith said smiling while covering his face with his hands as he began to blush slightly. Malika smiled and laughed it off a bit, trying to cover up her embarrassment for her and Keith, she walked away from the table as watched as the night became one big blur until an earth shattering moment happened to her. Keith Powers walked up to her and said "You know Elijah can be a little too much but he means well, and I mean he wasn't wrong about the fact that I said you were beautiful, but I will be making more stops in here until I can get your number and asked you on a proper date." He said bending down to kiss her hand before winking at her and walking out of the restaurant causing Malika to nearly faint. Best. Shift. Ever.