Algee Smith

Gif not mine

Gif not mine

Working backstage for the New Edition Story was a shock to you, considering you had just started your career in Fashion with a brand new Master's Degree. So the mere fact that Rita McGhee took you on as her protege, to work on this big project with her sent you into automatic shock to the point where you couldn't speak, all you could do was nod your head. On the first day at the set you had met the cast and crew of New Edition, as weeks went by you finally got your memorable moment you had was when you were putting back the material for the boys outfit you heard footsteps coming towards the room and just as you were about to turn around to face the door and see who was there, you slipped on a piece of fabric closing your eyes as you waited for your body hit the ground but the moment never came, and just as you opened your eyes you saw an arm wrapped your hips. "Are you all right?" you heard a voice say as the strong arms pulled you up till you were able to stand on your own two feet. Once you were facing your savior you blushed a little "Hey... Algee.... Rita isn't here.."you say softly while looking at your feet "Yeah, I know. I wasn't looking for her though, I was just making sure you weren't stuck in the set after hours." He said smiling at you. "Thanks Algee, I'll start packing everything up right now." You say starting to fold up some clothes you shortly begin to noticed that Algee was sitting down watching you fold causing you to become quickly uncomfortable "(Y/N) can I ask you a question?" he said looked at you while grabbing your hand to stop you from folding "You kind of already did but what's your question." you ask looking down at his hand that laid on top of yours "Why do you always hide your face when you see me? Is it because of the day I sang the love song and looked at you through the whole song?" he said sadly caressing your hand. "I. I don't have an actual answer Algee, I just get nervous around you.. I think about when you I shouldn't be and I end up being a huge klutz around you.." You said taking your hand out of his hold and finishing up the clothes. You were about to open the door when and just as you were about to turn around you saw Algee step closer to you which made you step back until you felt your back hit the door "Algee.. what are you doing?"you say softly looking at the floor "Why don't you ever look at me beautiful?" he said lifting your chin softly so your eyes would connect. "Can I kiss you (Y/N)?" Algee said looking into your eyes, you nodded moving your face closer to his and just as our lips were about to touch you heard it, BEEP BEEP BEEP. "Great, of course it was just a dream." you said sighing slightly and then as you looked over to the side of a bed that wasn't yours, and then you saw him.