Award Night (Algee Smith)

Algee Smith

Algee Smith

Picture not mine.

Finally you made it to the big leagues as they say in the reporter industry, you were at the BET Awards and trying to get the latest scoop on all the hot celebrities that everyone has been raving about but every reporter on this carpet was hoping to get the perfect interview with one of the cast members for "New Edition Story" it was a story everyone was after tonight and hopefully if you played your cards right that reporter would be you. You were wearing a plain black dress with slits on the side, plain doesn't always mean ugly. You set up your microphones to make sure they were ready and working because of a busy carpet like this you never know what would happen and just as the stars were about to pour out your bladder hit you like a truck, it was so bad to the point where you couldn't hold it and it made you so nervous because what if you missed you big moment you would never live that down. "Just go (Y/N). I'll man the fort don't worry." The camera guy Phil said smiling at you while you nodded and rushed elegantly off to the bathroom, and once you had relieved yourself and started walking back you realized you left your phone in the stall causing you to hurry back, once you retrieved the phone and made sure you didn't leave anything else behind you heard a voice echo down the hall "Well you look rather lovely." The voice said causing you to freeze in your tracks only one name passed through your head. Algee Smith. You turned slowly facing him and looking at how his white suit contradicted with your black dress "You don't look so bad yourself." You say giggling a little once he noticed your reporter passed he became very wary "You're far to pretty to be a cruel and heartless reporter." He said in a sad tone "Well who said I was cruel and heartless , I'll have you know I've been called quiet the opposite." You say raising an eyebrow at him. He laughed holding out his hand gesturing you to take it "Be careful you wouldn't want the cruel and heartless reporter to cut out your heart would you?" You say teasing him and you accepted his hand causing both of you to laugh "As long as you keep it somewhere safe that's always near you , I don't think I'd mind that much." He said smoothly looking ahead "Quite the smooth talker huh?" you ask looking at his face to see a slight smirk appear on his face "Maybe you're a witch in disguise as a beautiful young heartless and cruel reporter, cause it seems like you're taking my breath away." He says stopping before the door "Here we must part." you say walking towards the door and just as your about to open it you feel Algee's lips skim your ear "I'll let you interview me under one condition." he said lowly so only you could hear which caused shivers to run down your spine you nodded slightly hanging on to his every word "We do the interview over a private dinner, don't look for me tonight because I'll find you Cinderella before the clock strikes 12." he said opening the door for you allowing you to return to your spot in the reporter section as you watched him wink in your direction as he walked by ignoring all the other reporters. Your smirked devilishly and began to think "Sorry ladies and gentlemen but that one is mine."