Home Coming

You and Woody were finally able to take your son (Y/S/N) home after the 18 hour labor and horrible pain

You and Woody were finally able to take your son (Y/S/N) home after the 18 hour labor and horrible pain. He was a small baby, who was often quiet unless he was hungry which was perfect for you because of how tired you were after labor. Woody was driving you all back home where you knew the boys were waiting for you all to return home, text after text the boys truly were waiting to see their god son seeing as you and Woody couldn't come to a final agreement as to who was going to be the godfather.

So they all became the automatic godfathers of (Y/S/N), Luke called you within a few seconds of texting "Is the baby okay? Are you okay? Do you need anything? The guys and me and ready to be your personal assistant, say the word and we'll do it. We already cleaned the house up." Luke said in a fast paced breath that left you speechless, they cleaned your home because they all knew that you were in a lot of pain after coming out of your pregnancy "No sweetie, I'm fine you guys are too kind. How'd you know I loved a clean house?" You ask him teaseling.

"Woody told us!" Elijah said yelling from the other line "Okay so now I'm assuming I'm on speaker, guys we're fine and almost home. I know you are all just dying to meet you god son and soon you will so breathe. I love you." You said to the guys "We love you too!" They yelled in the phone before you hung up. You sunk into your seat trying to relax, Woody grabbed your hand and held it tightly "You sure you okay baby?" He said looking straight at the road but his voice was laced with fear because the doctors had told you both that you will be suffering a lot of pain even after months from your pregnancy "Yes baby, I promise I'm fine just so tired." You said kissing his hand trying to relax him "I can call the guys and tell them you aren't feeling well so you can rest." He replied "Woody don't you dare, those boys have been dying to see their god son and plus I think we all need to be together." You said looking at the road noticing a very familiar home, your home.

As Woody parked the car in the driveway you looked over to see 5 people standing at your door all very happy people, once Woody had finished perfecting his parking skills he opened his door went around the car and opened your door helping you out while you went to grab the baby from its booster seat, the little guy sound asleep in your arms. ""The baby is sleeping so you guys need to be very quiet." You said walking into the house with the guys trailing behind you, when you walked into your living room you noticed the crib in the middle of the room and placed your son there "Was this the crib in his nursery? You asked rolling your eyes at the guys faces "We'll move it back after tonight." Elijah piped up causing the other men to nod.

"You all better." You said sitting on the couch while the man began to approach your son "One at a time, I don't want him to wake up and start crying because he has all these eyes staring at him." You said causing the boys to stop in their tracks and approach the baby one by one. When Luke went to see your son he'd woken up but he didn't cry , in fact he laughed "He likes me." Luke said carefully bouncing your son in his arms sitting down causing all the guys to move closer to Luke sitting around the baby. Your son enjoyed the company of all his godfathers laughing, smiling, and drooling on them your son brought such a happiness in the room.

"He gets that from you." Woody said sitting behind you "Gets what?" You said leaning on his body for comfort "The way he brightens the room with his smile, you've done that to me and for me since I've met you babe." He said kissing your forehead "This is the good life." You said watching the boys play with your son holding Woody's hand. This truly was the good life.