Meeting Part 7

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

Sam Wilson (Falcon): You were training for the marathon with your best friend when you strolled upon two handsome man who were also running through Central Park, you and your best friend began to pick up the pace as if intuiting a secret race but the men quickly picked up on your challenge and gladly accepted it as they began trailing behind you. One of the men was running directly next to you "I'm Sam, and who is my competitor?" he said with a smirk "Your victors name is (y/n)." you say picking up your pace a bit more only to be caught up by Sam. You noticed your best friend stopping to talk to Sam's friend but that didn't stop you and Sam "Hey I have a good idea." you hear Sam say raising your eyebrow curious to hear what he has to say "If I win the next lap, I get to take you out and if you win I'll let you take me out." he said chuckling a little. "How about this, if you will I'll go out with and give you my real number and if I win then I'll just give you a fake number and never come back to this park." You responded in a jokingly tone "Oh so that's how it is? Well I guess I better wipe the dust with you." Sam said as he began sprinting ahead of you before you could even respond causing you to laugh trying to match his pace.