Meeting Part 12

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow): Tony was picking you up and dragging you to the tower as his way of making up to you for missing your birthday, but honestly the last place you wanted to be was at the core of my he missed your birthday

Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow): Tony was picking you up and dragging you to the tower as his way of making up to you for missing your birthday, but honestly the last place you wanted to be was at the core of my he missed your birthday. You saw his car pull up to your curb, you kissed you mother on the cheek as a way of telling her good bye then you began to walk to the car and once you got in you couldn't help but notice the red head sitting in the passengers sit "Is she the reason you ditched my birthday again." you said more of a statement then a question rolling your eyes "Nah Natasha isn't the one for me but I do work with her, Natasha meet (y/n). Who is pissed at me because I missed another birthday due to work." Tony said keeping his eyes on the road while Natasha looked at you with kind eyes "You should be easier on the old man, our profession is one that demands a lot of attention." she said touching your knee gently smiling at you, causing you to ease up a bit. It still wasn't a good excuse but he did try this year unlike the last. "Okay Natasha I'll try." you said looking at her with a smile that she gladly returned.