The Amazing Adventures of Max

"Dear Spider-Man, you're my favorite superhero in the whole comic book universe! I'm writing this letter because I'm really sick and even though I know you are busy saving the world it would be supercool if you came to see me, I'm Max Philip Kyle

"Dear Spider-Man, you're my favorite superhero in the whole comic book universe! I'm writing this letter because I'm really sick and even though I know you are busy saving the world it would be supercool if you came to see me, I'm Max Philip Kyle... I'm 8 years old and I have leukemia the doctors told my godmother that I won't be able to make it to my 9th birthday which is 2 months from today and I know she's scared and worried about me... she told me that writing a letter to you didn't sound silly, she always believes in me, she's been like a mother to me since I was 2 and I love her so much, I don't want to leave her alone in this world , so Spider-Man do you think you could protect her when I'm gone cause that would make me so happy... I love her so much and she needs someone to save her from the mean world... I know you're busy, but she told me it wouldn't hurt to try... well thank you for reading this Spider-Man. Love your biggest fan Max.

P.S if you could bring the rest of the avengers and Loki that would be awesome!" To read out to the cast of the avengers, sad faces and tears were seen throughout the whole room "We've got to go, at least for one day." Tom said folding the paper and putting it in his back pocket, when he looked up everyone was gone , grabbing their suits and props handing Tom his Spider-Man suit.

Tom punched in the address of the hospital where the letter was sent from "We're looking for a young kid named Max Kyle , what room is he in?" Tom said looking at the nurse through his costume not wanting to waste any time "Third floor, 307. He's in a private room, women with him really loves him." The nurse said looking over the people in the Avengers costumes, but they didn't want time to chat they all rushed for the third floor and once they reached his room they noticed the quiet dead air, when they walked in slowly they saw a little boy flipping through the mute channels in the arms of a woman who was fast asleep once Max had saw them he slowly sprung him from the bed into a sitting position.

 "NO WAY!" He yelled causing the woman to jolt up holding him tightly but she let out a sigh of relief when she knew he wasn't in any pain "Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, & LOKI! This is so awesome!" Max said smiling so hard he couldn't believe his eyes.

 "Hey buddy I got your note and I read it with all my friends, we all knew we had to meet a super kid like you. So is this your godmother that you love so much?" Tom said in his American accent trying not to break character, when he looked over to you he noticed how truly beautiful you had long(short) (Y/H/C) hair and beautiful big eyes his mouth was slightly open "Yeah, this is my godmother (Y/N), and this is Peter Parker or better known as Spider-Man." Max said introducing them, (Y/N) smiled at the boy moving his face back from his forehead planting a kiss on it "Well I'm glad you received his letter and brought your friends with you Spider-Man." She said smiling looking at the entire cast in front of her "I hope you brought a change of clothes." (Y/N) said smiling looking at the cast nod. 

"Well, you can change, it's hot in the hospital all the time." Max said happily he was so excited but he felt his body start to collapse under him, but you noticed a change in mood you grabbed his softly laying him down on the bed grabbing his pills and water from the bedside table you kissed him getting up from the bed grabbing the control to put it in a seating position so he would have to balance himself up and hurt him, Max not only had leukemia but his bones were always weaker than other kids his age but regardless of that he always tried to do physical things in a safe measure of time thanks to you always supporting him and believing he could do anything.

You loved him so much "Can you believe it ? They came!" Max said looking over at the new unmasked and regular dressed avengers but the shine in his eye never left "So tell us about you Max, you know all about us , and that's an unfair advantage." Tom said still in the American accent "Well... I love marvel , because of my godmother , she is obsessed with marvel and has been she since was a kid. So one day I saw her watching Civil war and I wanted to see it but she told me I had to watch other movies so we watched Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Age of Ultron and then Civil war. She was right, but you're my favorite superhero! I was diagnosed with leukemia when I was 6 years old, umm my mom and dad are always too busy for me.

The day I got sick in school and threw up they called my parents and they told the school that I would be fine, even though the school said I was puking blood. I mean I wasn't but anything to get their attention which didn't work, they then called (Y/N) and on the first ring she picked up and left her job to rush me to the hospital. She was in the middle of an important meeting to get job and they told her if she had left she would be fired, she didn't even think about it she left and rushed to get me. I love to read especially comic books, (Y/N) gets them for me all the time, and I LOVE food." Max said with sad eyes but a warm smile. (Y/N) wrapped her arm around him pulling him closer to her "Have your parents come to see you?" Robert asked quietly, that was the exact moment Max broke down in tears shaking his head rapidly causing (Y/N) to wrap her arms around "No but it's okay because he has me, and now you're all here for him. Right Maxie?" (Y/N) said looking down at Max who wiped his tears and smiled "Well Max, I think you're one tough kid, and I would be honored if you would become my sidekick I need a strong kid by my side." Tom said taking out a Spider-Boy suit and with that he say the boy's eyes light up like the Fourth of July "YES!" Max said loudly, Tom handed him the suit smiling along with Max "I hate to interrupt but I need to exam Max & visiting hours are over as well..." Dr. Jensen said gripping his clipboard slightly.

The Avengers cast nodded, (Y/N) looked at Dr. Jensen who was also motioning for you to exit now this made you worry but you'd learned better than to argue with the Doctor considering they we're allowing you to stay in the hospital you kissed Max's forehead before you left. You leaned against the door taking deep breaths "He's a good kid, he's really lucky he has someone like you." Tom said in his regular accent scaring you causing you to jump in fear nearly slipping but Tom caught your hands pulling you up "You're WAY stronger then you look, has anyone ever told you that?" You asked looking at him in shock because of how close your faces were "Yeah but not someone as beautiful and amazing as you (Y/N)." He said his breath hitting your face his every word caressing your cheek "I'm not all that special, I just think he deserves a better life than the one he has right now, thank you for coming he was so happy writing that letter but he knew you wouldn't come and then you change his mind and pop out." You said hugging Tom tightly, he wraps his arm around your waist and this hug is more than just a hug, it's supporting and acceptance.

"SPIDER-MAN & (Y/N) ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!" Max yelled with such a happy smile on his face as he rolled out of his room , you were shocked and before you could say anything "Yes, it was supposed to be a surprise for your birthday!" Tom said in his American accent hiding you in his chest laughing "Play along." Tom whispered and you nodded "Yeah I was just going to ask the doctor if you could go home for one day and watch movies and eat my cooking." You said looking at Dr. Jensen who nodded slowly "Yes , can all the avengers come?" Max said wheeling his way to hold Toms hand, Tom looked down at him "It's a date ! " he said smiling all the avengers laughing and nodding behind him.

Oh boy this was a night Max won't forget you thought to yourself as you all started to walk out of the hospital and on your way to your house.