Pizza Night

"Pizza night!" You yelled kicking the door to Trevante's place holding 2 boxes of pizza, wings, and 2 2 liter sodas "Tre! I could really use some helping!" You yelled closing the door with your foot, no answer was given so you had made your way to...

"Pizza night!" You yelled kicking the door to Trevante's place holding 2 boxes of pizza, wings, and 2 2 liter sodas "Tre! I could really use some helping!" You yelled closing the door with your foot, no answer was given so you had made your way to Trevante's kitchen, his prized jewel of his house. You placed the pizza and wings on the island and put the sodas in the refrigerator "Tre!" You called out again before leaving your sweater on the couch making your way to his room and just as you were about to walk in you were met with a wet and shirtless Trevante.

"Shit, what time is it?" He asked walking back into his room "Pizza time, 6:30 like every other Saturday." You said leaning on the door way, you'd seen Trevante shirtless and wet before it wasn't a big deal, it didn't matter that he was your crush of 3 years even though he was your best friend.

You'd never been opened with him about your feelings because you felt like he deserved better than you, you couldn't be the woman he needed. You shook your head of the idea when you felt a kiss on your cheek "You may possibly be the best woman in my life besides my mom of course." He said laughing at himself which caused you to laugh at his goofy self "Sometimes you're too corny for your own good." You said playfully punching him, which made him smile and look at you in a way you've never seen before which caused you to furrow your brows "What?" You asked completely lost "Nothing I'll tell you later, but now we shall eat." He said grabbing your wrist gently leading you into the kitchen, he let go once you were both inside the kitchen so you could get plates for you and a hungry Trevante "Mmm smells amazing." He said whiffing the pizza from the box but little did he know that you didn't buy the pizza.

You made it at home especially for him as well as the buffalo wings but you didn't want to give it away so you nodded and collected your slices and wings making your way to the kitchen where you both sat down to watch a movie of his choosing which consisted of being an action film, you rolled your eyes and smile "Some things truly don't change so they?" You said looking at Trevante who was demolishing his pizza and wings "This food changed, where'd you get this ? Shit it's like something I've never tasted before, it's heaven in my mouth." He said finishing his slices of pizza and most of the wings, he pulled your legs closer to him so they would be resting on his lap.

This was a regular position for you and Trevante so you don't understand why your heart jumped a bit when he came in contact with your skin "You okay (Y/N)?" He asked rubbing your leg softly, like usual but now he was looking at you "Yeah , why wouldn't I be?" You asked confused cocking your head to the side.

"You're just acting different." He said still rubbing your leg but not looking at you this time "I don't know." You said shrugging your shoulders even though he wasn't pay attention to you at that moment. An hour had passed and the movie was finally over "Hey I was wondering if you'd honor me by being my date and attending the SAG awards?" He asked leaning against his doorway as you were leaving "Me? But I'm a nobody..." you said and something about your words cause Trevante to tense up "Don't you ever dare say that about yourself (Y/N). Do you hear me? Never again. You are more than a regular somebody. You're my somebody, I'll be picking you up at 8pm sharp and I expect you to be ready and dressing as beautifully as you always do. My somebody is going to be my date to see a bunch of nobody's, don't forget that." He said lifting your chin put with his finger bending slightly to be face to face with you looking you deep in the eyes as he kissed you cheek.

"Now go home, my somebody needs their beauty sleep. Thank you for the pizza it was amazing, you should cook more often." He said kissing your forehead which caused a confused expression on your face to appear all you did was nod and walk away from his apartment and drive to yours but one thing was stuck on your brain "What does he mean by I'm his somebody." You asked yourself driving but came up with a list of unrealistic theories, only one way to find the truth and that was ask him tomorrow.