Baby Time (Luke James)

Luke James:

Luke James:

Picture not mine.

"(Y/C/N) daddy is home!" you tell from the front door wrapped in your husbands arms tears coming down your face. You both hear the sound of little footsteps running down the stairs, your little angel has been waiting to show their father a couple of art pieces they made for him "Look daddy"(Y/C/N) says huffing and puffing handing the art work to their father. "This is amazing, you've got some real talent. Now come here and give daddy a hug, I've missed you and mommy so much!" He says grabbing your child and you pulling you both into a tight embrace "God I missed you both with each passing day." Luke says snuggling deeper into your neck leaving you sweet soft kisses. "Daddy can we play now?" your child says looking at Luke with their big eyes and of course he couldn't resist so he put your child down and let them run to the backyard while he ran after them causing you to laugh and slowly follow behind. It felt complete having Luke home, your child would cry nearly every night because daddy wasn't there to sing to them, but now that he's finally home it feels like he never truly left. "Whatcha thinking about baby?" Luke says while giving your child a piggyback ride "Nothing, it's just good to have you home," you say smiling at him and your child "Well, I'm home now and you have to be our damsel so we can rescue you," he says with a serious look, which led you to laying on a lounge chair crying for help to be "rescued". God how you missed these great memories.