Birthday Princess (Algee Smith)

Another selfie posted on Al's Instagram but not a single text back

Another selfie posted on Al's Instagram but not a single text back. 3 months have passed since you've seen each other and it's becoming harder and harder each day, but today happens to be the worst day because it's your birthday and no one remembers or cares and the only person you want to spend it with hasn't even spoken to you all week. Your mom was out of town and didn't even call to check up on you like she promised, guess her new boyfriend was keeping her occupied enough to the point where she forgets her ONLY child's birthday , "Whatever , it's now just become a regular day." You say to yourself, you throw yourself on the bed and started aimlessly scrolling through , Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and then gave up and started watching YouTube videos but nothing seemed to keep you occupied because your mind was running a 1000 miles a minute, just as you had come to an executive decision to take a nap and forget about this whole day you received a text from Algee and it read "Today an angel was born, and became my everything. Now I may not be home right now but there's something on your door step that will always remind you that no matter how busy I am or how far apart we are . I'm always right with you baby ❤. I love you, & a happy birthday 🎁🎈🎊🎂 to my slice of heaven." You mentally awe the message and make your way to the door and when you open it you see a huge teddy bear sitting there with a bow around it and flowers, you smile so wide that your glad you're alone because you probably look like an idiot right now . You dragged the bear into the house "You're so much heavier than you look." You say hauling the bear to the corner of you're living room, plopping yourself on the couch turning to the TV on to see one other then Algee talking to a reporter "So would you say your happy with life right now ?" She says holding the microphone close to his mouth "Yeah, I can't complain . I have an amazing career and very huge support team and most of all the women of my dreams." He says winking at the camera. As you look at the background you realize that this is an old interview from a few months ago when he was still home , you turn the TV off to see another message "Open the bear up, it has a better present inside." Algee is starting to get weirder with his text but regardless you do as it says and begin to unzip the bear once you found the zipper and when you open you dropped your phone because what do you see, Algee one knee with a beautiful ring in his hand. "I know it's been a while, and I know it's not easy loving someone who is constantly on the move but , you've done it time and time again for me baby. You've never lied , cheated or used me for anything , you've always been so strong and independent which is one of the main reasons why I love you. You've supported me through thick and thin , from following my dreams to never giving up who I am as a person. I know today's your special day and I'm sure you don't want to share it with anyone else , even me but I just had to ask you before anyone else decided to sweep you off your feet but (Y/N) will you be my wife?" He says looking into your eyes and you hear a loud applause in the room but your eyes are only on him, as you begin to cry uncontrollably and shake "Yes, Yes , a thousand times yes." You say as he gets up and slips the ring on your finger pulling you into a deep and romantic kiss. "How's that for birthday gifts?" He whispers holding you tightly "You've outdone yourself Mr. Smith." You say kissing his cheek "Why thank you Mrs. Smith." He says kissing your hand then your forehead. You look at all your friends and smile through you tears, you couldn't be anymore happier than you are right now in this moment of a lifetime.