After Dark Painting

SMUT:

SMUT:

You and Algee were in the park looking at the swans who were gently swimming around the lake, the moon on full view in the water "It's beautiful here at night." You said looking at the entire scenery before you, the beautiful dark pool of water in front of you as if painted by a famous artist the quiet hush of the night and gentle breeze that lightly flew into the trees "Yeah but it's second compared to you baby." Algee said lifting your face by placing his finger under your chin planting a kiss on your lips.

The kiss was sweet and simple, just when you felt that he was going to pull away you had wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer to you causing his body to be directly on top of yours "Baby.." you said softly breaking the heated kiss "Yes?" Algee asked laying on his forearms looking at you smiling sweetly "I want you, now, here." You said quickly watching his face darken at your request.

Without any second thought Algee had kissed you frantically working his hands to unbutton your jeans and once he had succeeded in doing so you raised your body wiggling as he pulled down your jeans and once they were down he moved your panties to the side before leaving your lips and working his way down to your core, you felt the tip of his tongue take one long swipe on your core causing you to shudder. He then grabbed your legs pulling you closer to him taking your core in his mouth, sucking on every inch of the wetness you were producing causing you to let a loud moan and shortly after you covered your mouth trying not to make noise to prevent being caught by anyone.

Algee smirked at your reaction and before you could tell him to continue he had sat up on the blanket and pulled you on top of him and just as you were about to ask him what was going on you felt his length enter you in a swift motion causing you to wrap your arms around his neck throwing back your head.

You began to bounce on Algee in a fast pace feeling his length fill you up entirely, you merely moaned his name because of the pace that you had been riding him "Take it all babe, I know you can." He said panting causing you to bounce further down his length causing moans to escape your mouth and just as you were near your release you had heard people's footsteps behind you causing Algee to lower his body but angled his legs allowing you to continue riding him but he had thrusted upwards in a rough pace which caused you to nearly moan out in pure pleasure as you felt your release come but the true pleasure came from when you felt his release inside you.

He held you in his arms "I really hope this one is the one baby." He said quietly, he'd been wanting to impregnate you for a while try after try yet each time was a miss but you had a good feeling about this one, maybe all you both needed was the fear of getting caught to produce a baby "Me too baby, me too." You said kissing him before placing your shorts back on as you both began to pack the picnic basket a beautiful scenery for mind blowing sex.