Big Ol' Baby

"Baby! I need you!" Algee yelled from his bedroom while you were on your way to him with his chicken noodle soup once you walked into the room you say Algee laying down looking like a dying cat "You're so dramatic babe

"Baby! I need you!" Algee yelled from his bedroom while you were on your way to him with his chicken noodle soup once you walked into the room you say Algee laying down looking like a dying cat "You're so dramatic babe." You said laughing laying the soup on the bedside table "Baby, lay next to me, I'm cold." He whined patting the spot on the bed next to him. You obliged and laid next to him feeling him move in rapid pace to lay on your chest, you sighed in content as you began to play with his hair in little movements until you heard his soft silent snores.

"You're such a needy baby Algee Smith, who would've known." You said quietly kissing his forehead. Just as you tried to move off the bed you felt his arms wrap around you tightly "You can't leave me, I need you to away my sickness..." he said in a hushed tone with a hint of annoyance "Yes, I am fending away your sickness but I need to cool your fever done first, now let me go get you a cooling pad Algee." You said trying to swat away his hands until he finally gave in having no true strength to fight you, he laid back down rolling over to face away from you causing you to roll your eyes.

"Big Ol' baby you are." You muttered under your breath as you got up and walked back to the kitchen to get the cooling pad from the refrigerator after wrapping it securely in a cloth you made your way to Algee's room where he still laid on his side you shook your head at his childish side but also smiled because these were the simple things he did that made you love him deeper "Babe I have your cooling pad." You said crawling on the bed slowly waiting for him to turn to let you apply it on his head, which he did with a pouty face "Oh is the baby upset?" You teased pinching his cheeks "Yes, he is , you left him." He said crossing his arms over.

You sat up straight and without invitation Algee had placed his head on your thighs resting his head there making it easier for you to apply the cooling pad "Well I'm here now, so don't worry." You said cooing him "Did you take your medicine?" You asked looking at the bottle on the bedside table "Yes Doc I took them." He said with closed eyes as he relaxed into the cool sensation of the cooling pad.

"Do you know how much I love you (Y/N), you always put up with my shit. Damn I couldn't ask for a better woman honestly. So I was wondering.." he drifted off and as you looked down you realized that he was beginning to sleep and even though you truly wanted to know what he was going to say you didn't disturb his sleep.

You just played with his hair until you fell asleep with the big baby in your lap fast asleep now. "My big baby that I love more than anything." You said before falling asleep.