Valentine's Day Series (Avengers)

Gifs not mine

Gifs not mine.

"Peter did you send a candy gram to your crush?" Harry asked Peter on their way to chemistry "No, she's probably going to get a bunch of them, she doesn't need one from me." Peter said looking at you , he thought you were the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen "(Y/N)!" Tod the football team captain called you, you walked over to him expecting him to ask you something stupid but that wasn't the case, he tried to slip his hand up your skirt "What the hell do you think you're doing?" You said pushing Tod with all your strength but it didn't work in the slightest since he didn't even budge. Tod laughed slightly at you before trying to do it again but his hand was met with another body part but it wasn't yours, Peter saw what Tod was doing and he couldn't watch while everyone else ignored it so he marched over there grabbed Tod's hand before he could do it again and punched him in the face "Bold but stupid Parker." Harry mumbled under his breath. The punch came right back to Peter which knocked him on the floor but you didn't hesitate in helping your hero put and take him to the nurse "Honey give him this ice pack , I have a call I have to take." Nurse Kayla said carelessly handing you the ice pack which you took to give to Peter once you gave it to him he looked down "I seem pretty stupid huh?" He said removing the ice pack to show the black eye he just received "On the contrary I think you seem to be my hero." You said kissing his cheek which caused you both to blush "Um Parker ... did you get a candy gram earlier today?" You ask timidly "Student Gov said I got one but they couldn't find it , why?" He asked leaning a bit closer to you "Well it's because I was the one who sent it , and then I stole it back cause I wanted to give it to you privately." You said holding out the candy gram with shaky hands. Peter removed the candy gram from your hands and interlaced them with his "And here I thought you would've wanted a better hero then me." He said laughing "No silly, you're the only here I want." You said looking at him noticing how close your faces were you both turned away from each other but your hands were still interlaced together. "So this is how you're spending your Valentine's Day, well I'm sorry." He said quietly but you shook your head "I think it's the best way to spend it, with someone I actually care about." You said looking at him shyly which cause you both to breakout into a fit of laughter.