Valentine's Day Series

Christopher Evans:

Christopher Evans:

Gifs not mine.

"Christopher ! I'm going to start the movie without you!" You yelled facing the tv screen, not bothering looking back at your boyfriend who was popping popcorn. "I swear Elsa isn't the only one who's going to be letting it go." He said in a serious yet playful tone, you laughed as you turned to face your boyfriend who was wearing his Valentine day boxers that had hearts all over them, but you made these yourself so they were special the boxers read "Property of (Y/N)" all over them which made you smile. "What are you staring at?" Christopher said now sitting on the couch next to you "Oh nothing , just my favorite man." You said laying your feet on his lap "Oh really your favorite man? I though Captain America was your "favorite man"." He said rolling his eyes laying his hand on your legs. Christoper never liked that you enjoyed watching Captain America at first because he felt that the only reason you liked him was because he played Captain America but there were so many more reasons that you enjoy Christopher Evans over any other man. "No, my favorite man, is Christopher Robert Evans. You should meet him, he's handsome, kind, loving, silly, adorable, so dangerously attractive, a pure gentlemen, a Disney lover like myself, he has an AMAZING personality, oh and that smile god it makes me melt just looking at him but my favorite part of him has to be his butt." You say kissing his cheek while he sighs "I feel like you love my butt more then you love me." He said sighing going you the sad eyes.  "No way, I love-" you stop yourself before the rest of the words come out of your mouth but it was already too late, Christopher snapped his head to look at you "You love what?" He asked now moving a bit closer to your face. "I didn't mean to say that." You say quickly turning your face away so you didn't have to look in his eyes but he put his finger under your chin "(Y/N) say what you were going to say." He was so close that his words hit your face softly "I ... I ... I love you Christopher..." you said looking into his eyes and there it was that smile that made you fall in love in the first place "I never thought you would say that (Y/N) damn I love you too, god it feels so good to hear you say that." He said burying his hand in your hair while he pulled you into a deep passionate kiss. When you two broke apart to get air you both leaned your foreheads together smiling like fools who just struck god. "Now Kristoff, let me be your Anna." You said laughing "I would be honored to take you as my Anna." He said kissing you again before he pulled you into his arms and began the Disney movie marathon you were about to have "Truly, no other person would make me this happy." He said kissing your forehead causing you to smile and blush. This was perfect , just the two of you happy and doing something you both love. "The greatest gifts are the ones shared with someone you love." You say snuggling into his arms he grunted as a form of agreement , and you couldn't be any happier.