Accidents Happen?

SMUT:

SMUT:

"If you don't come here (Y/N) we're gonna fight, I'm not playin with you!" Woody said yelling from the bedroom which stirred up genuine confusion in your mind at that moment wondering what on earth he was talking about. "What shit are you talking now Woody." You said stepping into the bedroom to see an angry looking Woody holding a photo in his hand.

"Who did you take this for huh? Why was it in my draw? You didn't take this for me so who the fuck was this suppose to be for!" Woody said approaching you in an angered manner which caused you to match his steps until he hit the bed causing him to sit on the bed and you to sit on top of him "Did you read the back before having a heart attack?" You asked raising an eyebrow at him waiting for his reaction, he flipped the photo over to read the note that you had left him.

"You feel stupid now don't you? Thinking I'm cheating on you? You're funny babe. You're lucky you're so damn sexy when mad because if you weren't I'd be giving you hell but all I can think about is you pushing me up against that wall and fucking the life out of me." You said looking directly into Woody's eyes and without further instruction he had wrapped your legs around his hips placing a hand on your ass pushing you against the wall "How bad do you want it baby?" He said taking off his belt in one swift motion, his member already rising from the demand and picture "So hard I won't be able to feel my legs baby." You said quietly feeling a hard push into your core causing your knees to give out, had Woody not been holding you that would've been the collapse of your life at that moment.

You felt his length deep inside you filling every possible space with himself pushing into you so savagely as if he would never get to do this again but you weren't complaining in fact you were bouncing along with the thrust clawing at his back and biting down on his neck, you were so close to letting out your sweet release until you felt your body being brought upwards against the wall until you realized your core was now near Woodys mouth as he began to hold you up with his arms allowing his tongue to explore your core and clit finding all your sweet spots until your body couldn't take it and began to concave due to the release.

You felt him slowly bring you down back around his waist once again entering you but this time you were bent over with your hands resting on the wall for support as you felt the fast thrust pushed into you again and again until you felt his release in you and dripping down your leg "Never do this again babe, just send me regular nudes." He said lifting you and placing you on the bed softly "Hm, you're no fun." You said pouting before turning over, oh but you will soon be doing this again just to get the same reaction.

Just wait on it Woody McClain.