Meeting Part 13

Notes: (y/n)= Your Name

(f/p)= Favorite Pet

(f/p/n)= Favorite Pet Name

(y/l/n) = Your Last Name

(y/np/n)= Your Nephews Name

Warning: None.

Gifs are not mine.

Meeting the Avengers

Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch): You were browsing through the flea market seeing if there was anything that you would be interested in buying, but something besides the materials caught your eye

Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch): You were browsing through the flea market seeing if there was anything that you would be interested in buying, but something besides the materials caught your eye. A girl leaning against a light pole was watching you closely, so you felt the over compelling need to watch towards her "Do I know you by any chance?" you said to the girl thinking she looked a bit familiar "I'm your Uncle Steve's friend.. he told me to watch you and make sure you didn't get into trouble." she said looking at you with sad eyes "Well it seems you have the upper hand here because you know who I am and my name. Yet I know nothing of or about you." you said having the words coming out smoother than you expected. "I'm Wanda.. sorry (y/n)." she said looking at her hands. "No Wanda its fine, it isn't your fault. Well since you were sent to babysit me would you like to look around the flea market with me instead of shadowing me?" you ask her taking her hand in yours, she nods allowing you to take lead. "Thank you Uncle Steve, you finally did something right." you softly say under your breath.