Introductions

Rise 3/5/17
Set 12/9/17

🌾There's not many Jarchie fics on here, so I figured that I'd take a whack at it.

🌾Also, I'm not trying to sound snobby or anything but a lot of the Jarchie fanfics I've read have about the same storyline...

🌾NOT ALL OF THEM, just *cough* yeah.

🌾I'm not a very good writer either though, so this is gonna be pretty shitty BUT.

🌾The storyline is different than all the others so HAHAHA please stay.

🌾If you came here for smut, this is not the book for it, Jughead is Ace! Please read the tags if it's something you're not into.

🌾If you're anti Bughead this is also not the book for you because this ship will happen, but Jarchie will be endgame.

🌾This IS a coming of age story, so you're going to have to be patient for the drama to start.

🌾Each chapter will feature a certain age the boys are, I will put the age number at the top.

🌾The events in this book will most likely stray from events that happened in the comics or on tv.

🌾Inspired by @/plumptyler who wrote the book low frequency in the joshler fandom. Ever since then, I've been wanting to write a coming of age story although I could never match their talent in a million years.

🌾I swear if I see any comments over sexualizing Jughead and Archie as children, or even when they're in high school I am deleting them. It's wrong to over sexualize children interactions, and it is also wrong to make comments about Jughead and Archie having sex when they're older due to the fact that I have mentioned that Jughead is Asexual. I will not confront you about the comment, I will simply delete it. Thank you.

🌾 Quaking because on 11/29, Archie's dream future for him and Jughead matched the one I already wrote for them 💕

-Anna

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

ab·er·ra·tion
ˌabəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
0. a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically one that is unwelcome.

Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones have been best friends since they were four. Coming of age story where somewhere down the line, Jughead and Archie both happen to catch feelings for each other that they can't seem to suppress. Will they manage to get through friends, family problems, breakups, and school as friends, or even something more?

DistressInDisguise©