S I X T Y - S E V E N

Nineteen Years Old ❣︎ May

"Do you not think I'm hot or something?" Veronica scoffs as she walks up to Archie who is sitting peacefully in the lounge, and closes his textbook shut. The redhead looks up quickly with a slight smile.

"Hey Veronica. Yes, I'm great! Thanks for asking." He rolls his eyes before getting up off of the small couch and looking to politely get around her.

"I've been doing the most to get your attention. The absolute most, but you refuse to acknowledge my very existence." She seethes.

"I've noticed your attempts, yes." Archie smirks, finally getting around her and walking out of the lounge towards his dorm.

Ever since Archie stopped talking to her, she's made it a point to try and grab his attention. Bending over in front of him, drawing attention to her mouth as much as possible by sucking on lollipops or eating strawberries.

It's like she took advice directly from clueless.

Archie can admit that she's really attractive. He can also admit that he has had certain thoughts about her that are not meant to be discussed.

He can admit that it's fun seeing her try so hard, and sadly he can admit that some of the things she does turns him on more than it should.

Veronica Lodge knows how to play the game.

"So what? Am I not sexy enough or something?" She yells as she attempts to follow him in her overly high high heels that she insists on wearing to her classes for no absolute reason, despite her obvious struggle in them.

"You and I both know that you're very attractive." He sighs before looking the raven haired attention seeker up and down slowly.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Archie Andrews is shamelessly eye fúcking Veronica Lodge, and if you don't think that it can get any worse from here then well, ignorance is bliss.

"I knew you were just playing hard to get." She smiles proudly, beginning to sensually place her hand on her hip and look the redhead up and down as well.

Archie involuntarily bites his lip at her beautiful curves and her unmissable confidence and her-

Boyfriend. Jughead. Amazing.

"I'm not playing hard to get." He mumbles and turns back around, continuing to walk down the hallway with a guilty stride.

"Then what do you call this? Because despite you telling me you don't want me? Your body tells me a whole different story." She says proudly, the click of her heels following the redhead once again.

And she was right.

"Look, I can't do this." He sighs before finally stopping in front of his dorm and turning back around to look at Veronica.

"Then why haven't you told me to leave you alone?" She whispers, stepping closer to him and closing the wide gap between them. Archie's heart begins to ram against his rib cage and he can't help the hitch in his breath, causing Veronica to smirk.

"I have a boyfriend, Veronica." Archie breathes out, using his last line of defense.

"Me too, they don't have to know." She whispers seductively before reaching into his back pocket and taking out his room key, swiftly pressing it into the lock and opening the door. She gently grabs his hand and pushes him onto the small bed, closing the door behind her.