T H I R T Y - O N E

Thirteen Years Old ❣︎ December

Archie's plan to help Reggie and Jughead make peace obviously failed.

He's not sure if the two can't help but to argue, or if they just like to argue. Either way, Archie could not stop the two, and he doesn't think anyone can.

Jughead just plain hates the guy. Jughead hasn't forgiven the doofus for the torment he put him through in 6th grade, and he hasn't gotten an apology either. So forget about forgiving and forgetting. He's 100% that if Archie and Reggie weren't good friends, Reggie would still be beating the crap out of him. He's not even sure why he left him alone last year, but he was grateful for it. Now he's just being a Nuisance again.

Jughead can admit that the insults are more playful now, and he also can admit that he does like arguing with him, but none of that changes the fact that he's a bad person, and that he doesn't even deserve his forgiveness if he even asked for it.

He could've asked for it though.

"Hey losers, I have something you should watch." Reggie smirks, causing Jughead to jump a few inches in the air since he came out of nowhere.

"Don't do that!" Jughead yells before slamming his locker as Archie and Reggie both snicker at his reaction

"What's up?" Archie asks after calming down.

"Video. Watch it." Reggie smirks again, causing Jughead to eye him suspiciously.

"Why do you look smug?" Jughead questions.

"No reason, what's your number so I can send the link?" Reggie laughs, making Jughead more suspicious.

The question made Jughead sick to his stomach. There was no way in hell he was ever going to give Reggie his phone number. The kid would probably send him insults all the time whenever he just felt like being an idiot.

Jughead refuses to entertain that.

"Can't you just send it to Archie and we'll watch it together?"

"Trust me, you'll want to be alone for this." He smirks before sending the link to Archie and telling him to pass it on to Jughead.

"Have fun, I don't wanna hear all of the details." Reggie laughs before walking down the hallway to his group of friends, leaving Archie and Jughead confused.

What was so amazing about this mysterious video?

Jughead doesn't care so much, but Archie is desperate to find out.

He was so desperate in fact, that he begged Jughead to go home and watch the video himself because he figured that they needed to be alone for a reason.

He was right.

The redhead rushed up to his room and clumsily took out his phone, pressing on the link with curiosity.

Busty Blonde Gets Plowed By Big Bla-

He exited out of the link immediately, eyes wide with shock at what he just saw.