N I N E T Y - F I V E

Twenty Four Years Old ❣︎ November

Soft kisses and gentle touches overlooking Paris at midnight with you, my love.

A flash of red races towards the stairwell, his hand intertwined securely with a man who's heart glows as bright as his lover's hair. Giggles and whispers surround the two as they bound the steps they've been forbidden to climb upon, as it is almost midnight and the last elevator to the top departed just an hour before.

The raven haired beauty looks at his everything with awe as the latter manages to persuade the stubborn security guard in front of them to let them go up just once. It's for love, they whisper, and the man can't help but to give into the pull of his heart strings and allow them to glide past him and into the ordinary elevator that doesn't seem to feel ordinary at all. There's an unfamiliar sensation that embraces the three men in the elevator as moonlight fills the vast space around them. They start to move smoothly through the air, the couple pressed against each other tightly, breathing in the same air as the infrastructure of the beautiful tower whizzes by them in time with their breaths.

It's not until the elevator stops, and the friendly couple steps out with a thankful wave, that the security guard notices that that feeling, that warm embrace he felt on the ride up, has left with the two.

"Check?" Jughead smiles at Archie before placing his arms around his neck.

"Check." Archie smiles back before placing his hands on Jughead's hips and inching his shirt up a little so he can rub circles on the exposed skin.

There's so many things the redhead loves about his love's body, from the softness of his hands, to the slight curve of his hips, and gentleness of his lips. He could spend hours drawing patterns on his skin, just touching him out of innocence and complete and utter adoration.

"Somehow, you mange to look even more beautiful in Paris." Jughead teases, earning a slight laugh from Archie before he connects his lips with him passionately, pulling him closer to his chest and taking all of him in at once, kissing as if the world is about to end.

***

❣︎ December ❣︎

Frigid hands and warm hearts connecting on a dreary day in London with you, my love.

The raven haired beauty will never get over how the redhead laughs as if he'll never laugh again. It's the same way he kisses, it's the same way he loves, it's the same way he lives, and it's something he doesn't even realize he does. It's a loud laugh, dripping with warmth against the cold, dreary London sky as rain drenches them both with no mercy.

The redhead finally takes a break from his laughter to complain about the pain in his bottom as he attempts to sit up from his spot on the ground, not caring about the hundreds of strange looks he's gotten from passerbys due to his position on the ground caused by his slip onto the wet pavement.

Jughead just shakes his head and helps him up, pulling the cold boy into his chest and rubbing his hands gently up and down his lover's arms at an attempt to stop the clacking sound of his teeth chattering.

The redhead doesn't dare say a word, just smiles as his husband starts to scold him about how he's going to get sick, or how he should've layered up more like he said, or when he even goes as far to give him both of his sweaters, because all his husband seems to do is worry about him. He doesn't do a thing but cuddle into him even further as they continue to walk down the beautiful paved roads of London, breathing in his familiar scent and placing soft kisses on his cheek.