New Jarchie Fic *sigh*

It feels so weird being back on this book. Like I feel like it's a ghost town and I feel pathetic for never letting go of something that used to be great. Ugh. BUT ANYWAYS

A few weeks ago I made the announcement that I was going to quit writing after I finished Meadow Of Flowers and Circumlocution but a lot of people convinced me not to and I had a stroke of creativity and couldn't help myself.

In other words, I'm back on my bullshit.

I'm really excited about it though, it's so different from my other stuff so I'm pretty excited. You can find it on my profile and even on my message board. When I look it up it doesn't come up :( so just go on my profile and it should be there.

***

Nameless Jarchie
By DistressInDisguise

"How did you know it was me you needed to show around?"

"My dad said to look for a good looking boy with bold green eyes and black floppy hair."

"So you think I'm good looking." He said.

Archie stared at him for a split second, his mouth turning up into a slight smirk before letting out a chuckle of bemusement. "Goodbye." He called before rushing down the hallway.

***

The boy had been nameless for as long as he could remember, which despite being 17 years old, is only five years. He was an odd boy to try and get to know. He talked in absolutes, specifically in old English, barely ate, and the only things he seemed to love was Seattle, books, words, and the rain.

Archie, on the other hand, was the son of Fred Andrews, the nameless boy's social worker. He was adventurous, different, and to the boy's surprise, cute. Archie was probably the first person the boy had ever come across that stared at him with such neutrality as he did regularly.

The boy found that intriguing.

Will an encounter of obvious indifference on the boy's first day at school bud into something more?

***

So yeah you should go check that out for me of you still want to see me writing :) have a great day

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾